September Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Members

those OD pedals sound very nice IMHO. would grab one but i already have 4 good OD pedals. :facepalm: Not sure where you will get an all analog true-bypass MIA pedal w/those classic/bluesy OD tones for only $39.

whilst on the subject of coffin stuff, you can score the like new customer returned white coffin case @ MF for $55.89 shipped using SHIP49 and USED cupon codes. Fits a Les Paul nicely. They show it with a strat in it but I had one exactly like it and my strat would not fit. Fit my tele a little too tight for my liking as well. a pretty good deal nonetheless.

548612.jpg

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In case you missed the Coffin Case OD pedal for $39.99 yesterday, here's another chance..

http://www.amazon.com/Coffin-Case-BDFX-1-Overdrive-Guitar/dp/B000MYGNLO/ref=sr_1_203?ie=UTF8&s=musical-instruments&qid=1253559263&sr=1-203

ok I just got one of these. :facepalm: Here's the deal - GC is blowing these out on their web site for $39 w/free shipping if you spend $49. Sound familiar? Also, M123 has it $59 w/free ship - maybe get a price match from them if you dont need strings/cables.

also, bozbanks has Gibbo '57 Classics on the bay for $128/pair w/surrounds - gold and nickel covers. :thu:

• Members

ok I just got one of these.
:facepalm:
Here's the deal - GC is blowing these out on their web site for $39 w/free shipping if you spend $49. Sound familiar? Also, M123 has it $59 w/free ship - maybe get a price match from them if you dont need strings/cables.

also, bozbanks has Gibbo '57 Classics on the bay for $128/pair w/surrounds - gold and nickel covers.
:thu:

Jamdogg. I knew if we posted it enough you would buy one.. haha! :thu: The temptation of HCEG is too great for a mere mortal..

• Members

Sam Ash has Gibson Les Paul Studio Robots
in stock
for 999.99 free fedex ground shipping.

sam ash also has the robot SG custom for $1100, although they have room to negotiate. i just bought my robot SG custom for $875 out the door at GC but it's also because they messed up and tried to retract the deal so after much whining i got it at that price.

I know they are ringing up at $900 although they may be charging extra for the case.

• Members

sam ash also has the robot SG custom for $1100, although they have room to negotiate. i just bought my robot SG custom for $875 out the door at GC but it's also because they messed up and tried to retract the deal so after much whining i got it at that price.

I know they are ringing up at $900 although they may be charging extra for the case.

i just called trying to get a deal on the metallic green SG. they said they couldnt discount them more than $1199. :confused:

• Members

i just called trying to get a deal on the metallic green SG. they said they couldnt discount them more than $1199.
:confused:

at guitar center boston there was a maroon custom robot SG on the floor for $900. there was also the robot special SG for $900 also. i saw the green one on the floor over a month ago at $1199 i believe.

the portland maine store had the silverburst custom on the floor for $900 and that's the one they shipped to me. i do know that the prices just went down a couple weeks ago so they may have not updated the tags.

when i worked at sam ash we were told not to negotiate over the phone because it's usually timewasters or other stores getting price quotes to match. not sure if it works the same at GC but i would make the effort to go in if you really want the guitar.

• Members

The local (Michigan) GCs are closing out the non-updated Fender Standard HSS Strats for $299. I assume this is going on elsewhere as well.

Which one???

I went to the Canton one and I did not see anything like that....

What I did see was an used Epiphone Les Paul Custom Black Beauty for $399 with case, played it for a little bit and it sounds GOOD!!!

Thanks!

Omar :thu:

• Members

Which one???

I went to the Canton one and I did not see anything like that....

What I did see was an used Epiphone Les Paul Custom Black Beauty for $399 with case, played it for a little bit and it sounds GOOD!!!

Thanks!

Omar
:thu:

Canton may not have had old style HSS Strats left in stock, but I got one at Southfield store and saw a couple more on clearance at the Allen Park location on Tuesday.

Congrats on the Epi LP!

• Members

Canton may not have had old style HSS Strats left in stock, but I got one at Southfield store and saw a couple more on clearance at the Allen Park location on Tuesday.

Congrats on the Epi LP!

Thanks for the Congrats... but I did not buy it... so it is there in case anybody wants it... I was sharing the info only!! :D

Thanks for clarification!!

Omar :thu:

Archived