November Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
When sweetwater will have another great deal you all will be all over it anyway. I know that, you know that
:)

It's true...But the difference is that I won't be checking there myself...If someone points me in that direction, I may take a shot at it. But if I need something on a day-to-day basis I won't bother.

• Members
I saw several people post the 15% off code for Music123 (blackfri), but if you enter just code
black
, it's good for
20% off
. I didn't see this posted previously. Hope to help somebody.

this is a good one, however every major brand I can think of is excluded entirely. :(

A Designs, Acoustic, ADAM Audio, Akai Professional, AKG, Alesis, Allen & Heath, Alvarez, American Audio, American DJ, Ampeg, AMT Electronics, Andino, Aphex, Apogee, Apple, Armstrong, ART, Ashly Audio, Astatic by CAD, Atkinson, Audio-Technica, Audix, Auralex, Avalon, Avanti, Aviom, Azumi, B&S, B-52, B-Band, Bach, BAM, Basslines, Behringer, Benge, Besson, Bixonic, Blackheart, Blue, Blue Sky, Bogner, Bose, Boss, Brio, BSS Audio, Buffet Crampon, Bulgheroni, Bullet Cable, CAD, Carl Martin, Casio, Celestion, Cerwin-Vega, Chandler Limited, Charvel, Chauvet, Chunk Systems, Cleartone, CME, CodaBow, Conn, Crate, Crest Audio, Crown, Daking, Dave Smith Instruments, dbx, Dean, Denon, Digidesign, Dobro, DOD, Drawmer, Dunlop, DW, Dynaudio Acoustics, Earthworks, Ebtech, Eden, Edirol, Egnater, Electro-Voice, Eliminator Lighting, Emerson, EMG, Eminence, Emma Electronic, Empirical Labs, Engl, Epiphone, ESP, Euphonix, Event, Eventide, EVH, F. Loree Paris, Fender, Fender Custom Shop, Fender Custom Shop Apparel, Fender

• Members

jesus...that's the worst one I've seen yet. Although I did notice that BBE and digitech aren't on the list. At least you can get a discount on two brands.

and lmao @ them putting their own brand (B52) on the exclusion list. WTF kind of crap is that???

But I bet if you call the order in they'll give you the 20%. That's what they told me with the TURKEY code.

• Members

I am pissed at sweetwater.

Despite the stoned guy on the phone sending me his {censored}ing biography and offering to be my "personal sales engineer".....

My ANUS is still dripping blood from the ordeal sweetwater put me through....that was my first and ONLY dealings with you.

• Members

Yeah, sorry... forgot to mention that the horrendous exclusion list still applied.

I went to MrRebates.com (which offers an increased 7% cashback), then got this 7 guitar folding guitar stand. Original price was $79.99, marked down to $59.99, after 20% off it went down to $47.99, then after 7% cashback it was down to $44.63 with free shipping and no tax. That's pretty good IMHO.

At least there are a few brands that aren't excluded. HTH.

• Members

How many times is there a hot deal that we jump on only to find out that it had limited quantities and most of our orders were cancelled. LOTS OF TIMES. I can't believe how many whiners are out there on this Sweetwater deal. Someone from their company even came on here to apologize. I can't ever remember someone from GC, MF, Music123 ever coming to here to apologize for running out of stock on an item. Get over it already!

• Members

Yeah, sorry... forgot to mention that the horrendous exclusion list still applied.

I went to MrRebates.com (which offers an increased 7% cashback), then got
7 guitar folding guitar stand. Original price was $79.99, marked down to $59.99, after 20% off it went down to $47.99, then after 7% cashback it was down to
$44.63 with free shipping and no tax.
That's pretty good IMHO.

At least there are a
few
brands that aren't excluded. HTH.

You are bloody deal genius. I just got a 5 guitar stand for 40 bucks.

~Mike~

• Members

I read the last few pages and couldn't find an MF coupon code...Is there one that you guys know about? Right now, buy a 10-set of D'Addario EXL115 (11's) for $36.99 between November 27 and November 30, 2009, and they'll send you an e-certificate for $11.99 Bonus Bucks

• Members
To change the tone here, I just received Fedex confirmation of the shipping of my Zoom H2.. :-)

Same here I have ship confirmation as well, and these only had 20 at that price but I'll bet they honored more!

I quit dealing with WWBW over getting scammed out of a deal like Sweetwater's fiasco. The SDOTD looks to be pretty good today, but I have no experience with The Kustom Profile 1A System. But 2 bills for a PA could be cool for small gigs or exciting the neighbors at home!
621779.jpg

• Members
Same here I have ship confirmation as well, and these only had 20 at that price but I'll bet they honored more!

I quit dealing with WWBW over getting scammed out of a deal like Sweetwater's fiasco. The
SDOTD
looks to be pretty good today, but I have no experience with The Kustom Profile 1A System. But 2 bills for a PA could be cool for small gigs or exciting the neighbors at home!

621779.jpg

These are OK. I got mine when Music123 was blowing them out for around $100. Sound is decent enough for the size.

The MusiciansFriend coupon code is MFBF. It's tiered:

100-$249.99: 5%
250- 699.99: 10%
700-3299.99: 15%
3300+ : $500

• Members

Sorry to post a deal when apparently this thread is for complaining, but here's one for anyone looking for 10" 8 ohm speakers.

THD is blowing out the remaining stock of some of their 10" speakers for below cost on ebay. USA made. They're vintage voiced with low power handling so they obviously won't be for everyone (but I think they're going to be perfect for the 2x10 cab I'm making for my old Champ). I've always been pretty impressed with the THD cabs I've played through.

$15 plus $13.36 shipping for one or $50 plus $26.09 for shipping for a set of four.

Single speaker: http://cgi.ebay.com/THD-Vintage-10-Guitar-Speakers-8-Ohm-NOS-New_W0QQitemZ320443580685

Set of four: http://cgi.ebay.com/THD-Vintage-10-Guitar-Speakers-8-Ohm-NOS-New-SET-OF-4_W0QQitemZ320444260287

• Members

Sorry to post a deal when apparently this thread is for complaining, but here's one for anyone looking for 10" 8 ohm speakers.

THD is blowing out the remaining stock of some of their 10" speakers for below cost on ebay. USA made. They're vintage voiced with low power handling so they obviously won't be for everyone (but I think they're going to be perfect for the 2x10 cab I'm making for my old Champ). I've always been pretty impressed with the THD cabs I've played through.

$15 plus $13.36 shipping for one or $50 plus $26.09 for shipping for a set of four.

Single speaker:

Set of four:

Thanks, Tweedledee.....it's good to see an actual deal rather than the last several pages of nonsense..............I snagged two of them..........

Archived