• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MF Black Friday sale:

$100-249.99 - 5% off

$250-699.99 - 10% off

$700-3299.99 - 15% off

$3300 and up - $500 off

Code is 'MFBF' if anyone actually thinks any of this is a 'deal', looks like same old same old to me...

Is this call in or online? If it's the latter, it's the first online code for this kind of deal in months...Otherwise, you're right, same old...

• Members

I jumped on the $270 classic vibe telecaster. When there's this much buzz on a guitar, and a good deal comes along, sometimes ya gotta go for it. My desire to compare it directly to my xaviere xv820 and report back the results pushed me over the edge.

additionally, because of the positive buzz and the good deal, it'll be easy to get my money back in resale if I don't end up jiving with it or if I need the money.

btw: I couldn't seem to get the fatwallet cashback to register. I made a fatwallet account, I found the link to the 7% thing to samash, I used that link to go to samash, I purchased the tele right after, and I couldn't see any confirmation or acknowledgement of the FW cashback.

• Members

did you decide on the satin ebony finish? if so you wont be disappointed once you see it in person, its an awesome axe!

I'm actually leaning towards the faded cherry. I like the satin ebony and it's the one that really got me wanting a gibson but then I realized that my epi LP custom is black and it would be nice to have a different color. Also, no one has the satin ebony in stock and I may be able to get 20% off at the moment so because of those reasons I may end up going with the faded cherry. I wish I had the money to buy both!!!

• Members

Sam Ash has something on their website that says "Spending more than $399?1-800-472-6274 for a great deal". I called and the guy said to call back tommorow between 8am and 11pm and "the sales guys will work a deal out with you, I'm not authorized to adjust prices or cut deals." Apparently there will be wiggle room on Black Friday, might be worth checking out.

• Members

what store?

MUSIC 123

Offer valid on 11/27/09 and 11/30/09 only. Black Friday and Cyber Monday 15% Off Discount will be taken on the most valuable item in your order. Maximum discount allowed is $1,000. Item must be new and in-stock. Items eligible for the online discount will be marked with an orange discount sticker. Please see below for exclusions on phone orders. Offer valid for consumer orders only.

Discount will be taken on the phone with mention of code BLACKFRI on 11/27/09 or CYBERMON on 11/30/09. Certain items from Ampeg, Behringer, Bugera, Buffet, Cerwin-Vega, Charvel, Edirol, Epiphone, EVH, Fender

• Members

bastards at sweetwater just called to tell me my order for the wechter went thru after they all sold out. BULL{censored}!

~mike~

I have a feeling this will be happening to a lot of people. I half expect to hear the same thing about my Charvel, even though I ordered around 9:30AM and they were still 'in stock' at least another 12 hours.

I don't think their online inventory is real-time, or even close to it...

Edit: Looks like I had better luck, my Charvels are being inspected and packed up for shipping right now.

Archived