November Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Which one did you get? I couldn't resist either Black Graphite for me...

So are these Godin Guitars really as good as i hear here?

Anyone have one?

I see MF used to sell them and they got really Good reviews,The Bag looks very cool.

i might grab one if they have a silver one.:)

• Members
So are these Godin Guitars really as good as i hear here?

Anyone have one?

I see MF used to sell them and they got really Good reviews,The Bag looks very cool.

i might grab one if they have a silver one.
:)

I got one today. The guy replied asking me what color I wanted. I picked silver, 2nd choice black graphite. So, I assume they still have silver since he asked me.

• Members

I ordered the silver one..I can't wait

I have not played the detour but I currently have one Godin A6 ultra (great acoustic/elec thru PA) which plays great and I've had an LG with hb's. Those two and others i've tried in stores have always been very high quality and very fun to play. I would place Godins in the top 3 if not THE top of Quality compared to cost. On top the gigbag is one of the best in the industry, I'd compare it to anyone else.

but thats just me:blah:

I figured in the least it was the cast as a beater, but brand new with a $50-70 gigbag :thu:

• Members
I ordered the silver one..I can't wait

I have not played the detour but I currently have one Godin A6 ultra (great acoustic/elec thru PA) which plays great and I've had an LG with hb's. Those two and others i've tried in stores have always been very high quality and very fun to play. I would place Godins in the top 3 if not THE top of Quality compared to cost. On top the gigbag is one of the best in the industry, I'd compare it to anyone else.

but thats just me:blah:

I figured in the least it was the cast as a beater, but brand new with a $50-70 gigbag
:thu:

I really don't need another HH guitar... but you guys fully have me about to pull the trigger on one of these. Sometimes I hate this thread.

• Members

I really don't need another HH guitar... but you guys fully have me about to pull the trigger on one of these. Sometimes I hate this thread.

i know, i know....

if you've never tried a godin, i highly suggest it.

the resale on 'em aren't great but hell with low prices to begin with

I also thought of trying to put in some coil split/tap action as a possibility....

either way good luck!

• Members

i know, i know....

if you've never tried a godin, i highly suggest it.

the resale on 'em aren't great but hell with low prices to begin with

I also thought of trying to put in some coil split/tap action as a possibility....

either way good luck!

They look like those old Dean Z guitars.........eeeewwwwww. But if it plays good....get it!

• Members

Black Friday Deals at Samash. Some pretty good prices on the doorbusters

and

Of everything in that ad, I'd say the Zoom H2 for $100 stands out as the hottest deal...Not that I'd get up early in the morning and stand in line (this is B&M only, I suspect) to get it...

• Members

Gibson lawn dart
is down to a $1000 for those who missed the blowout a couple years back.

you'd almost think they're having trouble moving those -- but why would that be? who wouldn't want that? :facepalm:

bottom line is I wouldn't pay $200 for it (unless to sell it for a profit). I just can't play a guitar that looks THAT ridiculous. looks matter to me, at least to a point.

• Members
I just can't play a guitar that looks THAT ridiculous. looks matter to me, at least
to a point

:badump:

The GC Black Friday site is up...

http://gc.guitarcenter.com/promo/black-friday/

Not much to look at... 15% coupon with the usual exclusions and a big "NOT COMBINABLE WITH BLACK FRIDAY DOORBUSTERS OR WEEKEND SPECIALS." :mad:

I will go to mine today and see what I can scope out.

• Members
:badump:

The GC Black Friday site is up...

http://gc.guitarcenter.com/promo/black-friday/

Not much to look at... 15% coupon with the usual exclusions and a big "NOT COMBINABLE WITH BLACK FRIDAY DOORBUSTERS OR WEEKEND SPECIALS."
:mad:

I will go to mine today and see what I can scope out.

10 sets of drum sticks for $10, even if the sticks are house brand, is a pretty solid deal.

• Members

Of everything in that ad, I'd say the Zoom H2 for $100 stands out as the hottest deal...Not that I'd get up early in the morning and stand in line (this is B&M only, I suspect) to get it...

These are great, it's a steal at $99.00. I have one and record shows and practices, band mates love it. I thought it was great for $179.00.

• Members

These are great, it's a steal at $99.00. I have one and record shows and practices, band mates love it. I thought it was great for $179.00.

I should have added in my comment about not getting up to get it, I already have the H4...so I don't need the H2. But no argument that the H2 is great, especially at $99.

• Members

I think this is available most any time - but I recently opened a DISCOVER card account to get in on some low interest deal, and I see they offer 10% cash back at Musicians Friend. I don't think it can be used with other promotions, but will have value when no special discounts are being offered at MF.

- w

• Members

As posted earlier - GC is having a door buster on (among other things) an Epiphone Les Paul Jr. I went to my cloest GC, and said I would be traveling on Friday (which is true btw) and asked f they could do the Friday Door Buster price today. They said yes. I could not refuse. I now have a sunburst LP Jr. From playing one previously I thought the quality, playability, and PUP was quite good.

- W

Archived