Do You Think This Guitar Will Make My Arse Look Big

*BLEEP*

• Members

Judging from your avatar, your arse could use a shave.

Heh.

No, really. What the hell is happening with Rondo and others with these cheap idiotic pink geetars?!? Does their management have elevated levels of mercury in their bloodstreams that is affecting their judgement?

There have been entirely too many pink geetars in recent times to be consumed by a marginal market that surely must exist for 6-string pinkness.

• Members

My daughter has a pink SX. She insisted on pink. She's probably not alone. But I know what you mean.

Personally, I'd go for a shell pink with cream/aged-white pups & knobs any day of the week and twice on Thursdays. Gawd. These other pinks... meh to ick.

Actually, my daughter's is a more like a dusk rose or light raspberrry or somesuch - not bad at all, kinda classy in fact. I'm good with it.

Incidentally, it plays like a dream, and the single HB is WAY better than it has any right to be. I pick it up all the time, and it's hard to put down again, even with some pretty great alternatives nearby.