My Les Paul is preventing me from buying another guitar.

Clarknova

• Members

Yeah Ive found the same thing with my LP studio- and I didnt even like it at first. Its such an awesome, versatile guitar.

My explorer is still my big GAS killer tho- every time i look at buying a new guitar, I think to myself "will I like this more than my explorer?". The answer is always the same.

• Members

You must be wrong, don't you know gibson qc is terrible:thu:

Glad you like her and I know what you mean:wave:

It's a Custom from 93, so I don't know a lot about the QC from that era. Nevertheless, the quality on this baby is supreme. Nonetheless, Thank you

• Members

Yeah Ive found the same thing with my LP studio- and I didnt even like it at first. Its such an awesome, versatile guitar.

My explorer is still my big GAS killer tho- every time i look at buying a new guitar, I think to myself "will I like this more than my explorer?". The answer is always the same.

Pain in the ass. Wouldn't you agree?

• Members

same thing's happening to me. When I first got my LP studio I thought it was awesome but still wanted another couple of guitars. Lately it has started growing on me more and more and while there are still a few guitars I want, because of my LP my gas is under control and I don't "have to have them now".

• Members

It is great when you find "THE" guitar. It does tend to ruin it when you think you want another guitar only to find they do not live up the the expectation that you have from playing "the one".

amen. all i have to do is pick up my old LP deluxe, 335, or am. strat and bye bye GAS. plugged into the LSC or Mk IIIs ... bye bye Amp acquisitions. hook up the vertical 2x12 - see ya later cab desires.

it's helped my bank account to settle down with the gear.

• Members

Thanks for not helping jump start our stalled economy!!
:mad:

My alcohol consumption is my contribution to this stalled economy, thank you very much. And let me tell you, that's quite a stimulus.

Back OT. I had a dream last Christmas that someone had stolen my Les Paul and I reacted by crying. When I woke up my face was wet, so I guess I was also crying in real life. I hope this never happens, but I can assure you all that if this ever happened, and I actually found the person who did this, I wouldn't hesitate from ripping their head off and {censored}ting down their neck.

• Members

The thing is a {censored}ing GAS killer. There's other guitars I really want, but after playing my Lester I forget about every make and model of the electric guitar.

Is this a curse or a blessing?

If you have to ask, you need to log off and go play your guitar.

• Members

yep.....when i pick mine up and start playing it.....i'm not interested in ANY of my other guitars....and i've got a few nice ones.....the only guitar i'd love to have more than my current LP would be to have my '58 back....but that's a WHOLE other animal.

4161647786_f1928103c7_b.jpg