Any news on the GFS Offsets?

eurotrashed

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We're working on it now-

Many of you know we just moved into our new 20,000 sq foot building- the offices are still being built I'm sort of working in the broom closet for now.

New guitars are going up now- New 870 Strat style models- some new colors of our solid and semi hollow tele style guitars- the entirely new XV-610- which is a semi hollow tele style with a pair of chrome Dream 180's and a "Tele Custom" style pearl pickguard... The XV-835 which is a fully bound, flamed maple topped tele style- and the new XV-825- which is an Ash bodies Tele style with a tele bridge pickup and Mini humbucker for the neck. XV-900 and 910 335-sized guitars back in stock including some cool new finishes...

Next week I hope we'll have the new offsets in hand-wait till you check this sutff out! just waiting to get them in the building now- Also we'll have our new strat sized "Brighton Rock" pickups on the site this week for you Brian May fans.

Also a 40' container of hardshell cases due in next week as well.

In november we finally introduce our new "GFS Electronics" line- digital tuners and our own line of USA designed footpedals priced around $50.

I hope the new warehouse will allow us to carry more inventory and not run out of stuff so fast in the future.

Jay

• Members

We're working on it now-

Many of you know we just moved into our new 20,000 sq foot building- the offices are still being built I'm sort of working in the broom closet for now.

New guitars are going up now- New 870 Strat style models- some new colors of our solid and semi hollow tele style guitars- the entirely new XV-610- which is a semi hollow tele style with a pair of chrome Dream 180's and a "Tele Custom" style pearl pickguard... The XV-835 which is a fully bound, flamed maple topped tele style- and the new XV-825- which is an Ash bodies Tele style with a tele bridge pickup and Mini humbucker for the neck. XV-900 and 910 335-sized guitars back in stock including some cool new finishes...

Next week I hope we'll have the new offsets in hand-wait till you check this sutff out! just waiting to get them in the building now- Also we'll have our new strat sized "Brighton Rock" pickups on the site this week for you Brian May fans.

Also a 40' container of hardshell cases due in next week as well.

In november we finally introduce our new "GFS Electronics" line- digital tuners and our own line of USA designed footpedals priced around $50.

I hope the new warehouse will allow us to carry more inventory and not run out of stuff so fast in the future.

Jay

But are we finally getting those Thinline pickguards for our XV-620's? :poke: :p

Archived