Any news on the GFS Offsets?

eurotrashed

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Jay recalls all too well what happens when he brings in something new and why he is waiting till he has a warehouse full of them,that he and his merry band have checked out and accepted and the shipping dept. is all ready to go.... I am sure all hell breaks loose for a week or so! I remember when he brought out the semi-hollow tele/strat things with P90's etc. I couldn't wait to get to a computer to order two! The Jag jazz offset thing what ever it turns out to be will probabbly have the same result judging by this thread!
Of course we could send Frets 99 up there on a secret mission to see what he can glean!:idea:

• Members

Depending on the colors available for some of the JM models, this might be my next guitar. I've always wanted a guitar with P90s. Also, any idea if you'll ever have a white tele of some type? ATM they're all various colors and natural finishs. No white ones :sad:

I think Jay recalls all too well what happens when he brings in something new and why he is waiting till he has a warehouse full of them,that he and his merry band have checked out and accepted and the shipping dept. is all ready to go.... I am sure all hell breaks loose for a week or so! I remember when he brought out the semi-hollow tele/strat things with P90's etc. I couldn't wait to get to a computer to order two! The Jag jazz offset thing what ever it turns out to be will probabbly have the same result judging by this thread!

Of course we could send Frets 99 up there on a secret mission to see what he can glean!
:idea:

super-mini-spy-scope_1.jpg

There's a lot going on over at GFS right now. It's wicked busy. You'll notice, Jay hasn't even been on HCEG for awhile.

• Members
You mean how he turns a forum of grown men into nervous wrecks everytime he announces a new product
:lol:

Exactly.

Name another gear company that gets people asking questions in thread titles like "Jay, when is the new banana yellow Tele pickguard coming in?"

Maybe Bryan Gunsher gets a few from time to time.

Nobody gets the attention that GFS gets, though. That's because he is a master of working the crowd here.

Archived