What do you think of this single?

siva115

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is it that obvious?! I thought I only gained a few pounds.
:(

Actually, I used to be Duddits. That was me. Then something happened and I couldn't access the account. So I opened up a new one with an extra D.

I went from a double D to a triple D.
:facepalm:

I was thinking, maybe with the move and all to H-C: The Next Generation, I might try and recapture my original double D account. Anyone know anyone around here who might be able to put in a good word for me with the account gods?

Meow.

I can change it back to double D. Want me to do that? If so, you'll know it happened when you log in with Dudddits and it doesn't work. At that point you should be able to try logging in again with Duddits, with the same password and everything.

• Members

see? now thats funny. i think this is the first rudy post that i thought was funny.

i listened to the myspace stuff, and i gotta tell ya i have heard a lot better wanking in my day and i wouldnt even buy
that
. i kept waiting for the song to start but all i heard was this needly weedly out of rhythm stuff on guitar and then at
4:48
or so it just stopped. fail.

oh, you made it so far into the... how should I call it

I am constantly improving on my buffoonery, and expect any moment a honoris causa clownery paper from the University of Applied Sciences of Southern Switzerland, Academy for Physical Theatre, department Performing Arts in Clowning, which I will hang on the wall in my office

http://www.teatrodimitri.ch/scuola/?lang=en

• Members

to Siva.

He did precisely that thing he was most forbidden to do on this website...

And he has created the most popular, most controversial thread here in ages.
:idk:

nah, the punk band troller in BSWTB was better. at least that was entertaining and the music was tolerable. this thread? boring content except for the replies.

• Members

... you never know what's going to happen next in here
:)

This just got distributed to iTunes after an arduous several year process of bedroom performance and mastering.

If you like it don't buy it.. if you don't like it, don't buy it. When you work for IRS, don't read it.

Sales_2007_iTunes.xls: http://www.sendspace.com/file/2w8j6f

• Members

I can change it back to double D. Want me to do that? If so, you'll know it happened when you log in with Dudddits and it doesn't work. At that point you should be able to try logging in again with Duddits, with the same password and everything.

In short: yes!

Many thanks in advance!

Dudd..its

Archived