The OFFICIAL good traders list II

ashasha

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Drawdeep is a great person to do business with. Clear communication, honest approach, and a super experience all around.
A++++++
PM me if you need anything else - but he has my complete faith as member of the HC and as a buyer.

• Members

tobildteleez is a good guy- actually called me on my cell to tell me he had dropped his guitar off at the post office and the expected arrival date-. None of that make a deal and don't hear from them for days crap. -and threw in a decent gig bag that wasn't even part of the deal:thu:

• Members
Generous trade from
budkingston
this month. Also good bass and amp from
Verence
about 2 years ago. Most of the trades in my GOOD DEALS LIST in sig were for pedals.

tocs100 you are a good dude too!
fast payment, the pedal and the pups are on their way :thu:

• Members

just to make a short list cause i think i havent given you guys the credit you deserve:

deadanddreaming : AWESOME dude, the pedal was shipped but USPS messed up, he got it back and sent it again with not problem
great deal also, thanks dude!

aldo247 : I got the pedal before i even sent the money LOL! Its always great to deal with locals, Aldo, you are a great dealer, thanks!

JHamnett : smooth transaction, got the pedal a little bit after payment

KRAA!! : i sent 5 bucks in an evnvelope with no problem, and i got my pedal couplers really quick

JimTalkBox : Great dude, great deal, sent the pedal with UPS and i got it extremely quick, thanks dude!

schismed : great bundle trader! got the pedals really really quick!
my friend is really happy with you and he gives you all his gratitudes :thu:

TheBumRush : smooth trade, got the straploks in no time

NewBuilder : MY MAN! he sent the multiFX 3 weeks before he sent the other part of the deal just to have a safe deal! AWESOME! he was also quick with payment, great trade/buyer!

CadillacMan : Thanks bro!!! im really enjoying the pickups!

9-Pin-Phoenix : again, smooth trade

Tocs100 : QUICK payment, great to deal with, thanks bro, again, the pedal and the pups are on their way :thu:

boonestunes : Smooth transaction
Deal was Ok, cant really complain i guess

MickTaylorFan : I sent the pedal, he didnt like it, and sent it back in perfect condition :thu:

murch33 : What can i say!
Great deal, smooth transaction, STUNNING guitar
THANKS DUDE!!

fldrvr : quick payment, good communication, extremely satisfied. Thanks bro!

MetalMilitia833 : Great dude, you can DEFINITELY TRUST HIM, great communication, cool guy. Thanks for buying!

echale3 : quick payment, USPS messed up with the tracking and yet he was honest when he received da parts :thu:

Crunchtime : Sweet pickups traded, sent fast, cool guy. Thanks! im loving the EMGz

• Members

My complete list of good traders:

Jim Hunter, sirkonks, bnelly428, cadfael, theraygun, rjhalsey, theweight, Verence, kadrocker, danhauk, teleman, nevermind, cavpilot, Timmott, Dmerge, Doctor Morbius, tomh777, BigDaddyMojo, theAntihero, vexed73, Ra, alley trash, gearaholic, salsage, tinypants, Dropped_2_C, rpeterson, benihana_chef