The OFFICIAL good traders list II

ashasha

• Members

Good deals with:
lowbrow - MIK Squier Strat - great price
vidiot72 - great waterslides - dedicated to customer satisfaction
personatech - Beautiful PRS SE Semi - super packaging
lovellintn - great trade - better than stated condition
paulderlunas - great deal on a beautiful strat - FAST shipping - worked with me on payment
vespertine - hassle-free pedal/guitar trade
polk salad - great guy to deal with!

All around good guy - Guitar Heel :thu:

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I don't want to come off as inconsiderate or anything, but I think that the whole thing has run it's course.

I believe your right about that. I got a PM from him, seems like a good guy caught in a bad situation. there is always 2 sides to every story:wave:

• Members

just wanted to let everyone know, that from the bottom of my heart I take 100% full responsibility for my actions over the last month, those who have dealt with me over the last year know this is WAY out of the norm with me, and I find this pathetic and wrong, but nor will I try to make some lame ass excuses for my lack or moral judgement, I'll just chalk it up to "stupidity in action" and learn from my mistake..

all parties on Harmony have been paid in full, I have 1 person off forum I need to deal with but SSDI only goes so far each month, but I'm expecting a little extra this month and they are on the top of my list to make straight..

I know some of you can vouch for me that most of the time I go way above the call of duty on a deal and even throw free stuff in sometimes, but the last 2 months was a breaking point for a situation that I would not feel comfortable going into in a public forum..

so please accept my most humble and humiliating apologies for {censored}ing up my good name, I'm not asking anyone to forgive me, just give me the time it takes to try and rebuild my name..

again please accept my most humble apologies I am forever sorry will take steps so ensure this type of behavior never happens with me every again...

chii'miigwech

Steve

Goodness, Snail_killer please accept my sincerest apologies in taking so long to get you paid, but as you both know you received your funds as promised..

thanks again

SD

• Members

I knew no naitive could not stand in this light for long, this is a true man of the spirit, who can stand up and tell the truth. no matter how much it hurts!
thank you "IS" for reminding me of humility that we all must stand in front of the creator, and let our words be our own. paselo (take care)
waupee (white hawk)