The OFFICIAL good traders list II

ashasha

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

ThudMaker: 2 pedals as described and fast. (Damn dude, $18 for Priority Mail?:eek: Try FedEx next time: I sent a whole guitar with tracking and insurance for only $15.)

Senor Limpio: modded Boss pedal (perfectly packed in a tiny box, only $5.85 Priority). :thu:

atrox: amp and pedal. Excellent price mang. :rawk:

Also, I thanked them already recently here, but thanks again to budkingston for the oversized Korean Strat body (feels just like a bass and sounds great) and darkmonohue for the free Fender bridge. Other good traders I might not have mentioned here are ck3 (x2) and Verence (x3). :wave:

• Members

Grr, I know I'm missing some here but this will have to do. PM me if we've done business and I left you off.

Old list:

wwhhaatt, Marc758, nwright, Islandamps, Shiny_Surface, Fiberpro, Paintkilz, xraven7x, hivedestruction, GarysBlues, Tweedledee, panhead5, petelaramee (x2), juggernaut, boonestunes, Kgod420000 (x3), MorgMetal666, Brick

New list:

Sold to:

Bought from:

bktele989 - bought an RG100ES from him, exactly as described would gladly do business with again.