Forum Asshats!

mnewb1

• Members

Why oh why, every time I venture to another forum group on here do I encounter ( with the exception of one or two good people ) a bunch of clicky, unfriendly asshats? :confused:

there's no place like home, there's no place like home!

I think I'll just stick here with you guys.

:wave:

• Members

Promise me you'll never venture into the political forum!!!
:eek:

at least in the political forum, you know what your getting into...though I do avoid it since I have no desire to get into screaming matches with anyone.

But when one ventures into another instrument category to explore, I seem to meet with derision and arrogance for posting, albeit, novice questions. as if the pure air in there can not be contaminated with my "simple" presence.

• Members

Did you mean amps or guitar jam?

right, amps is filled with snotty adolescents that I can forgive for living up to what I expect from them... but the Jam crowd appears to be a more mature group, but what a bunch of arrogant, crusty, cliquey jerks... by the way, I learned to avoid them a long time ago.

• Members

Been to HC amps, have you? I actually enjoy TGP, although I always feel poor after visiting there...

Beat me to it. I was gonna say the same exact thing.

Every time i go to TGP I feel like the poor kid in the neighborhood who has to go to school wearing kmart brand shoes and has a homemade PB&J sammich for lunch when everyone else is wearing the latest Jordans and going out to restaurants for lunch.

• Members

I like going to HCAF for two reasons. To see the hottest women and to stir {censored} with the young punks. I'll admit my first home is DIY as it's my nature to build/repair {censored}. But this is my second home.

So you can just suffer. I ain't goin' away!!

• Members

BTW for all you guys trying to figure out WTF is wrong with your gear, visit DIY. Some knowledgeable mofo's there.

Backstage is pretty cool. I hung out there when I had a recent band encounter. Also I hate gigging, but miss it when I ain't doing it.

• Members

There's no place like home and there's no Rat like an old Rat.

RATT002.jpg

You do know that if you showed that picture to ProCo Rat purists, they would have a fit because you are running power to it, right? They seem to think that battery power puts out a better sound.

I'm really glad there are no corksniffers here in Electric Guitars.

Surfy

• Members

What's the point of going to the the amp forum? Looking at the first page now you have threads like:

OT: Any internet doctors in here?...

OT: Let the Zombie invasion commence!!!

Watching little rock news

Which country has the hottest women?

Electric shears to the forearm = sweet pic, bro.

Halo reach midnight release

What programs are you guys using to convert video formats?

OT : coconut water

New towers, your thoughts?

People have the worst aim when it comes to hanging up the phone..WTF?

ATTN: ZTEVIN - GET IN HERE

OT: Car People, what's a good price to pay for...

The most awesome thing in a long time happened to me today

Sobering Reminders why I hate James LaBrie!! :mad:

RIP Tupac

sorry if this is old (spiders on drugs video)

OT- Astronomy-Telescope people, question

Poll: Do you believe in Aliens?

Anyone here from Roanoke, VA?

What is the most painful thing you have ever felt?

Emma Stone...

Over half of the first page is off topic {censored} that has nothing to do with music, never mind amps.

Yes, I see the irony in complaining about that in a thread like this.

• Members

HCAF is not that bad, some lulz to be had and there are a few folks that post when a legit question comes up (which is not too often).

The real fun to be had is in Guitar Jam. I trolled the hell out of those guys about a month ago just for {censored}s and giggles. Those guys can get upset over anything, and usually do. There were a few cool folks there, but not many.

HCEG does have a resident asshat, though = Alexbiscuit.

Archived