By the way-have you guys (n gals) met Iowa91? A YT French hottie who's great to watch

GAS Man

• Members

This vid really shows the breath of her talent. More than of her other vids, it shows a certain maturity musically. Good ability to communicate through her voice and an excellent voice she has. She reminds me a bit of Bonnie Rait in this vid.This girl has something and could go far if she wish (Let's hope that finger heals).

[YOUTUBE]hrm9g312CxI[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

^^^ Man, that guy creeps me out almost as bad as the pervs he baits and busts.

He says {censored} like, "Oh, I see you brought along a ______ and a _______ and a _________ you wanna tell us what you were planning on doing with those??" :p

He comes across more than just a protector, he comes across like a bit of a Beevis/Butthead voyeur of perversion. Capture then exploit is his game.

I'm guessing Iowa is 19, not that we shouldn't still be gentlemen about the young lass. But my guess is that's what Iowa91 is about, i.e. birth year, so Chris wouldn't be interested in this one.

• Members

^^^ Man, that guy creeps me out almost as bad as the pervs he baits and busts.

He says {censored} like, "Oh, I see you brought along a ______ and a _______ and a _________ you wanna tell us what you were planning on doing with those??"
:p

He comes across more than just a protector, he comes across like a bit of a Beevis/Butthead voyeur of perversion. Capture then exploit is his game.

I'm guessing Iowa is 19, not that we shouldn't still be gentlemen about the young lass. But my guess is that's what Iowa91 is about, i.e. birth year, so Chris wouldn't be interested in this one.

Yeah...I just like throwing that picture in the mix...because I think that guy is hilarious...

• Members

I wish I had been playing such "Karaoke" at 19...and we are waiting to hear your originals:cop:

i agree. That was a negative swing and a miss. At her age, she's doing very very well. I wish I'd been half that at that point in my wankering. At this point in the world, it's not only about your skill over the instrument, but also over the medium to make a successful presentation. She also shows quite the tech skills in that arena as well.

I'm still at Bravo :thu:

Archived