An Excellent String Deal!

Steadfastly

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for posting. I took 30, because why not. Shame the 10s aren't on a similar sale, but I still use 9s on several guitars. Finally a Thanksgiving sale that is of some use to me!

You're welcome but I can't take the credit. Actually it was someone on the GuitarCanada.com forum that posted it and I just thought that you USA guys should get in on the deal originating in your own country.

• Members
You still posted it.
:)

My friend thinks it's a typo rather than Black Friday madness. Hopefully they'll honor it if so.

Yes, they should honor it, since it's their mistake. We'll know by around noon tomorrow if it's still up there at that price. With it posted here and the the Canadian Guitar Forum site, they'll be getting lots of orders, I'm sure.

• Members
You still posted it.
:)

My friend thinks it's a typo rather than Black Friday madness. Hopefully they'll honor it if so.

it's been up there for a while. I don't think it's a typo. They probably ordered a whole {censored}load of them and are blowing them out. I ordered a few myself and I don't expect any problems.

• Members

Yep, the price seems to be back up, but I woke up to an invoice for 30 packs at $12.03 so I guess we got in early enough last night that they are going to honor it. I half expected a 'we {censored}ed up, your order has been canceled' email instead.

By the time I need strings again, they'll be made out of lasers. :eek:

Archived