An Excellent String Deal!

Steadfastly

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
They suck...I still never got my "Fender: Soul of Tone" t-shirt from a year and a half ago.

Check out the electric guitar threads at GC, Smorgy. Someone from MF actually gave his email address to someone else who had a beef with MF. Maybe they'll help you out too. If he agrees to make it good, tell him to send you two, one in your size and a large for me. I'll PM you my mailing address.:lol::wave:

• Members
WELCOME DEAL KILLER.
:wave::facepalm:

300 sets as in 30 packs of 10. Since noone got this "deal" I hardly think it matters much.

I guess I won't be buying from them again. I didn't get the "{censored} yourself" email yet, but a company who can't bother to be in the office when they make a screw up and then can't honor it doesn't get my business.

• Members

So they charged you for it before it shipped? Aren't they not supposed to do that? I placed two separate orders and they already charged me for one of them.

It's done in a weird way these days. It shows up as a charge, but isn't fully posted to the account. It won't go through completely until the item shows as having been delivered. I've been watching my bank accounts and comparing them to tracking because I'm due a refund on one shipment and even the pending refund isn't showing. I figure that as soon as the item arrives, it'll show a lesser amount on my credit card. At least that's what I'm hoping for, so I don't have to call back and find the guy who was supposed to issue the refund and rip him a new one.

I hope that made sense. The charge part, not the ripping a new one part.

• Members

I called in to "check in on my order," and played dumb to this thread and the fact that they had been canceled. I was polite and told them that my money hadn't been refunded, and that I found it a little disheartening to know that, even though no one was there when I called to confirm this order, they wouldn't honor their mistake. I asked for a manager and got a guy named Tyson. He was very friendly, I spoke politely and expressed my concerns about not having my money returned yet and feeling let down that they wouldn't honor a mistake that they didn't have anyone in the office to contact via phone that night to confirm with. He offered me 2 packs at $4, and any other packs I wanted at $20 each, as well as $25 credit that I could use on that order. I got 5 packs for $45. Still a fair deal, and I can sell one or two of them to make the whole ordeal basically free for me, walking away with three free packs of 10. Just be polite and play dumb.

• Members

I called in to "check in on my order," and played dumb to this thread and the fact that they had been canceled. I was polite and told them that my money hadn't been refunded, and that I found it a little disheartening to know that, even though no one was there when I called to confirm this order, they wouldn't honor their mistake. I asked for a manager and got a guy named Tyson. He was very friendly, I spoke politely and expressed my concerns about not having my money returned yet and feeling let down that they wouldn't honor a mistake that they didn't have anyone in the office to contact via phone that night to confirm with. He offered me 2 packs at $4, and any other packs I wanted at $20 each, as well as $25 credit that I could use on that order. I got 5 packs for $45. Still a fair deal, and I can sell one or two of them to make the whole ordeal basically free for me, walking away with three free packs of 10. Just be polite and play dumb.

I called in and asked politely and basically told them the same thing you did. Best they would do is sell me a 10-pack for 20 bucks. And I had TWO orders canceled. One for 3 of the packs and another for 2 of them. They wouldn't even honor a single pack for the 4.01 price. {censored}in pissed me off.

Archived