Okay, I think this is about the WILDEST GUITAR I've ever seen, at least from PRS

GAS Man

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Since when did electric guitars have to be tasteful? Its rock and roll, people...

I'm kinda with Clay Sails on this one. If that's what you like - rock it out.

I'm not a D+D fan but I dig the artwork. Not everything needs to look like a '59 burst, much as I love 'em. Not sure what all the "vomit" is about...:idk:

• Members

(NOTE: The above is not a parody of a music video but rather what happens when there's an overlap between D&D nerds and hairband-loving guitar players. He is totally earnest... you need to Google this guy if you need a laugh.)

nah he'd use the auto tune robot guitar to match up with his vocals. He's spent too much on hair product to be worried about tuning a guitar

• Members

That would've been my dream axe at age 13 or so. Yeah, I was a D&D nerd in the early '80s, and painstakingly crafted poster-sized copies of album covers from Molly Hatchet, Yes, Asia, etc. Good times, good times.

Looks wretched to me now, but hell, if it hits some wealthy person's sweetspot live and let live, right?

• Members

Another thought: Is it possible to have TOO MUCH abalone? Could we see a day where an entire guitar is made out of nothing but abalone? A man can dream, can't he?

But, there are moral consequences for such a dream! A lot of abalones would unnecessarily die just to fulfill one man's dream.

The same thing happens in the furniture industry. Millions and millions of helpless naugas are killed each year in order to serve as the cover material (naugahyde) for cheap seats and couches. :cry:

• Members
While the fretboard inlay must have taken a lot of skill, it is gaudy as {censored}. Also, one of worst headstocks ever. Body graphic might work on a superstrat like an Ibanez or Jackson.

Honestly that body art works best on a Dragonlance book, and even there it's STILL cheesy. Sometimes the recipe calls for cheese ... :idk:

• Members

One, and only one song may be played on that guitar:
"In ancient times...
Hundreds of years before the dawn of history
Lived a strange race of people... the Druids

No one knows who they were, or what they were doing
But their legacy remains
Hewn into the living rock... Of Stonehenge

Stonehenge! Where the demons dwell
Where the banshees live and they do live well
Stonehenge! Where a man's a man
And the children dance to the Pipes of Pan

Hey!

Stonehenge! 'Tis a magic place
Where the moon doth rise with a dragon's face
Stonehenge! Where the virgins lie
And the prayers of devils fill the midnight sky

And you my love, won't you take my hand?
We'll go back in time to that mystic land
Where the dew drops cry and the cats meow
I will take you there, I will show you how

Oh!

And oh how they danced
The little children of Stonehenge
Beneath the haunted moon
For fear that daybreak might come too soon

And where are they now?
The little children of Stonehenge
And what would they say to us?
If we were here... tonight