Autographed Guitars who do you have?

Snappy Hat

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

John Fogerty signed a red MIM tele with a special Blue Moon Swamp pickguard. I'm sure he just signed the pickguards and they installed them on the teles. I bought this from a dealer who deals with a lot of music industry executives.

Buck Owens signed Red White and Blue Telecaster (Japan) bought off Ebay and authenticated.

Carol Kaye refused to sign my Mustang Bass after her lecture (I think it's because she endorsed Ibanez now)

• Members

I have a few guitars that were owned by the late Robert Quine (Richard Hell and the Voidoids, Lou Reed, Matthew Sweet) one of them is a tele were the back of the pickgaurd is signed Robert Q then he put his musicians union number. You have to screw off the pickgaurd to see it though.

• Members

I have a few guitars that were owned by the late Robert Quine (Richard Hell and the Voidoids, Lou Reed, Matthew Sweet) one of them is a tele were the back of the pickgaurd is signed Robert Q then he put his musicians union number. You have to screw off the pickgaurd to see it though.

Cool :)

My Ibanez that was signed by Satriani is actually the trem cover. Its a comment about a mutual "friend" of ours that

we both dislike so its really personal lol . Cant read it either unless you take that off.

• Members

That is cool. I loved Robert's playing.

• Members

I went to see Clarence Gatemouth Brown play in about 1990 in a really small club. On a break, I went out to the car and brought in this mongrel Saga strat that I had been beating on for years. I got him to sign it and I felt like a douche for bringing it in. I kept playing it and you couldn't really see the autograph anymore. Eventually, I just recognized that it was a {censored}-piece and quit playing it. Two weeks ago, I dug it out and started rehabbing it to give to a kid who needs a better guitar and noticed that you could just barely see gatemouth's signature. He's dead by the way.

Archived