You want a Hello Kitty Strat?

honeyiscool

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
If Honey wants to rock a Hello Kitty while dressed in drag and wearing ruby slippers, then by golly, I'd go see him if he was in town.. That's because Honey is cool, so all you bitches need to just back the {censored} up before he busts out some kinda kitty cat kungfu on y'all's asses..

:lol:

• Members

dude, i was laughing with you... that comment was meant to be funny... i thought our hostilities were behind us yo:cry:

you know all too well my taste in gear... why would i judge anyone:confused:

Sorry, I thought you were giving me grief for supporting Honey. And yeah, we be cool dude.

• Members
Anyway, I have gone through a couple dozen guitars in the last few years and you know the only guitar that girls ever comment on? It's the Hello Kitty Strat. It never fails to get a response.

Man, this is so true. When I tried mine out in the store, id only been playing for a few minutes before a chick came up to me saying "oh hello kitty!" and struck up a conversation :thu:

Im pretty positive youd pick up way more chicks with one of these than youd ever would with a 59 Les Paul, and at the end of the day, isnt that what Rock and Roll's all about??

Anyways, its no secret i like these, and i think a lot of the negative comments were trollin :cop:

For the record, im not man enough to rock one of these on stage... yet.

thinking some of the peeps in this thread need to be playing one of these...

asdflh.jpg

I would rock that, and i own a hello kitty! :eek:

• Members

I would totally rock one on stage if I had one, but I'm never going to buy one since my guitar collection is and will be very limited. It would be super cool to get a guitar with Shepard's winnie-the-pooh illustrations on it though. That's something that is really close to my heart and it wouldn't be just for the show- I have no clue what hello kitty actually is except for the graphic.

• Members

HONEYISCOOL: Some of these chaps are baiting you. Some responses warrant a reply, but most just need a silly picture , and {censored} it if people think you're playing one to be ironic. I would totally play one to be ironic. It's been done, sure, but so has pretty much everything everyone here is doing so whatever. Most worthwhile things in fact.

If you lived near me, I would pay your way into our next show and rent your pink HK from you for the night for $20 with my Gibson as collateral.

Wow, I'm surprised by the reactions of some of the guys here
:freak:

I'm not in the market for one but these are pretty sought after; good looking out, thanks for posting it.
:thu:

Seriously. I really really thought everyone was cool with the HK and the fact that they're somewhat sought after. Once again this proves, it's never too late for a {censored}storm.

Archived