You want a Hello Kitty Strat?

honeyiscool

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll never understand macho bull{censored} posturing like this. If someone want to play a HK Strat that should be their business. There is no need to berate others for their decisions.
Thank God I'm a woman.

Exactly, and that's why you don't understand it.

Maybe if you went to the gym and worked out for a few years, pumped some roids and became one of those ladies with enlarged clits and a deep manly voice you could begin to grasp it but I am afriad there is no hope for the OP. (jk)

But seriously.. posting this topic and trying to hold a straight face has got to be classed as some type of voodoo or jedi mind trick trolling. Everyone is free to like what they want, but then to be like "problem?" if someone doesn't show love for the pink girlish guitar.. c'mon.. this isn't rocket surgery.

And those hyper masculine/goth BC Warlocks or whatever are just as gimmicky and lame, but maybe that's just my taste. If you took my fave NBA team and put it on a guitar I wouldn't like that either (unless it's to hang on a wall for show), but again maybe that's just me.

No problems at all with whatever guitars anyone wants to enjoy, but this is the place that has topics like "I saw my niece's cleavage" and boobs and ass gifs topic, and then you put this kind of bait out there, you are going to get some nibbles.

• Members

I'll never understand macho bull{censored} posturing like this. If someone want to play a HK Strat that should be their business. There is no need to berate others for their decisions. Thank God I'm a woman.

It's very easy to understand. Macho bull{censored} posturing is only performed when there is no real backing for it. Just like the guy who drives a Ferrari...

• Members

So yeah, maybe if guitarists were the kinds of fun loving people who didn't have this manly desire to be manly, maybe this place wouldn't be such a sausage fest. Ever think about that?

It's not a desire.. google "testosterone".. It's not a fad or an act, it's a hormone. Whether the person plays guitar or not, is irrelevant.

Go join a bodybuilding forum and post this topic.

Trying not to be an asshole about this. I guess I should apologise and avoid these topics in future.. I have no problem with you or you guitars.. I have a problem with playing dumb about why others might not have your same preferences.

• Members
But seriously.. posting this topic and trying to hold a straight face has got to be classed as some type of voodoo or jedi mind trick trolling. Everyone is free to like what they want, but then to be like "problem?" if someone doesn't show love for the pink girlish guitar.. c'mon.. this isn't rocket surgery.

If people could just leave it at "I don't like it" or "it's not for me," that's all they need to say. They don't then need to question the intentions and motives and the masculinity of people who do like these guitars, or to imply that irony somehow factors into why someone would play these. That's what irks me, not that people don't like it.

• Members

The reactions to this thread are very strange. Nobody bats an eyelid when someone posts a thread about pointy Jacksons, or about guitars with (to my mind) tasteless metallic quilting. People leave them alone because they realise that it is not their taste. Yet for some reason, people feel it necessary to comment negatively here. It says quite a lot about some of the respondents, and not very much about honeyiscool, who we all know is a bit of a poser (like most people on here), but who has every right to talk about the guitars he likes, just like the rest of us.

• Members

no testosterone fueled motivation here... i couldn't care less if people play a pink flower guitar dressed in a tutu

i do think that some people (op included) will play a guitar like this because of the whole irony thing..... cool... rock the hell out of it.... i just find that reasoning to be lame.... no big deal

• Members

no testosterone fueled motivation here... i couldn't care less if people play a pink flower guitar dressed in a tutu

i do think that some people (op included) will play a guitar like this because of the whole irony thing..... cool... rock the hell out of it.... i just find that reasoning to be lame.... no big deal

Well if your definition of irony results in me devoting all my time and energy (and money) to learning a new musical instrument and being good at it, I'm content to be lame in your eyes.

• Members

dude should be able to rock whatever he wants... PERIOD!!!

and scuzzo, we've always gotten along pretty well... but Lemmy is the farthest thing on earth from cool... i mean, yeah, if you're going for a cracked out, i'm a permafried, no singing schmuck... well:idk:

• Members

If Honey wants to rock a Hello Kitty while dressed in drag and wearing ruby slippers, then by golly, I'd go see him if he was in town.. That's because Honey is cool, so all you bitches need to just back the {censored} up before he busts out some kinda kitty cat kungfu on y'all's asses..

• Members

If Honey wants to rock a Hello Kitty while dressed in drag and wearing ruby slippers, then by golly, I'd go see him if he was in town.. That's because Honey is cool, so all you bitches need to just back the {censored} up before he busts out some kinda kitty cat kungfu on y'all's asses..

:facepalm::lol: you'sa crazy muh{censored}a doo...

• Members

dude should be able to rock whatever he wants... PERIOD!!!

and scuzzo, we've always gotten along pretty well... but Lemmy is the farthest thing on earth from cool... i mean, yeah, if you're going for a cracked out, i'm a permafried, no singing schmuck... well:idk:

man its purly toung and cheek, i think ace of spades is about one of the best head in to amp rock songs there is... thats where im coming from... ace of spades is a cool song..

i dont know who lemmy is... ..

but motor head.. would hit hello kitty in the head with a shovel untill dead and then go have a beer.. and i dont think i would weep a tear. and i would buy tickets to watch.. :thu:

• Members

man its purly toung and cheek, i think ace of spades is about one of the best head in to amp rock songs there is... thats where im coming from... ace of spades is a cool song..

i dont know who lemmy is... ..

but motor head.. would hit hello kitty in the head with a shovel untill dead and then go have a beer.. and i dont think i would weep a tear. and i would buy tickets to watch..
:thu:

:lol:... i gotcha.. that's the wonderful thing about music man.. the subjectivity of it all. i mean, there's a market for ANYTHING...

• Members

:facepalm::lol:
you'sa crazy muh{censored}a doo...

Why? Because I'm not sitting here judging and making fun of the dude? Life is too short to worry about what someone does in their bedroom unless yer married to em. or banging em. or hoping to bang em. You get my point.

• Members

Why? Because I'm not sitting here judging and making fun of the dude? Life is too short to worry about what someone does in their bedroom unless yer married to em. or banging em. or hoping to bang em. You get my point.

dude, i was laughing with you... that comment was meant to be funny... i thought our hostilities were behind us yo:cry:

you know all too well my taste in gear... why would i judge anyone:confused:

Archived