Daphne Blue = chick magnet

docjeffrey

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When I had a Daphne Blue Mustang, a girl looked at the guitar and was like, oh that's pretty. She was indifferent to the Candy Apple Red Jaguar.

When I got a Daphne Blue Squier Deluxe Strat, some other girl looked at the guitar and was like, oh that's pretty. She's never commented on any other guitar other than the Hello Kitty one.

Show them the sparkly ones. Plus didn't you once have a story about how you were buying a Hello Kitty Strat and it attracted some women?

There ought to be a list of the "Guitar color vs. Type of lady it will get you".

• Members

Just be careful with that Doc....I am feeling kind of weird in my pants looking at it. :lol:

I love that guitar and have been on the fence on converting one of my others to something similar. I've got a US Masters Sportster skinny that a set of english mount TV Jones' would be quite awesome in.

• Members

Show them the sparkly ones.
Plus didn't you once have a story about how you were buying a Hello Kitty Strat and it attracted some women?

Actually that was me :lol:

I told my girlfriend that story (see likes the HK strat too) and she said "yeah if I saw some guy playing a Hello Kitty guitar I would talk to him just to see what hes like" :thu:

Archived