Does the internet unite or fragment ?

techristian

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i really can't read those huge blocks of text.
:facepalm:

so I apologize if I'm not responding to someone who might have already said this
:idk:

The answer is unite.

The internet unites rather than fragments.

This is too funny!

Sure, by this point in a thread no one even knows what earlier posters have said (those huge blocks of text) so it really unites us and leads to understanding. Or... maybe we're all united in talking when no one is listening and that gives us common ground. :lol: :poke:

• Members

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! :D

Let's try another experiment:

Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner.

• Members

This is too funny!

Sure, by this point in a thread no one even knows what earlier posters have said (those huge blocks of text) so it really unites us and leads to understanding. Or... maybe we're all united in talking when no one is listening and that gives us common ground.
:lol:
:poke:

all conversation boils down to talking and waiting :idk:

• Members

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
:D

Let's try another experiment:

Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner. Goobers can't read those large blocks of texts. He really can't. They're just too large. He doesn't know of someone has already responded in a certain manner.

I suppose if someone wants to go to the trouble of recording on magnetic tape, god bless. Me, I'll use a DAW :idk:

• Members

I suppose if someone wants to go to the trouble of recording on magnetic tape, god bless. Me, I'll use a DAW
:idk:

Not sure what that has to do with large blocks of text (which I was just doing to joke around, of course), but sure. I use a DAW (mostly). I don't think that recording on magnetic tape is that much of a hassle, but as always, YMMV.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Lee Knight View Post
I've personally witnessed that!
I wasn't actually there, Lee. But that's how desperate and visceral my culture panic is when trapped within the terrifying confines of contemporary pop culture.

I have to say, though, that I understand why the not getting back together song is a big hit. It's 'catchy' (in that I need an innoculation STAT sort of way).

Archived