Dec Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

71gUxTd9MDL._AA1500_.jpg

I've got one of these on the way. Anyone know what they are using for body woods?? I've heard basswood and alder thrown around. I've seen the tele's are basswood so thinking thats what's being used. Alder would be nice. Also, are these Squier thickness or full blown Fender thickness bodies??

• Members

Bogner Alchemist 112 Tube Guitar Amplifier $750 (regularly $900) - this says 15% off which would make it $637.50 on it and is under the items that qualify but it isn't coming off in the cart. Maybe contact their customer service if you are interested?

http://www.amazon.com/Bogner-Alchemist-112-Guitar-Amplifier/dp/B001LF2ISU/ref=sr_1_21?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1322848005&sr=1-21

chatted with a CSR who was willing to let me purchase at $750 and then credit my order for 15% off.

• Members

$359

Amazon.com

:cry:

You guys are killing me!!! I have wanted one of these for a loooong time. I actually bought one a few years back and returned it because it had a huge clunky neck heel but I've seen a few of the recent ones and they seem to have solved that problem, or maybe it's just luck of the draw...but for this price I'd be willing to take a chance.

Man, if I hadn't just spent 300 bucks on a new amp and visual sound pedal I'd be all over this!!! Hell, if my band had any upcoming gigs I'd jump all over it and pay it off with gig money but we don't even have any gigs coming up.

On man... FML!!!!!!!

• Members

- this says 15% off which would make it $637.50 on it and is under the items that qualify but it isn't coming off in the cart. Maybe contact their customer service if you are interested?

chatted with a CSR who was willing to let me purchase at $750 and then credit my order for 15% off.

Dang. Those are great sounding amps. They have always been overpriced, though. But that price...dang.

• Members

I've got one of these on the way. Anyone know what they are using for body woods?? I've heard basswood and alder thrown around. I've seen the tele's are basswood so thinking thats what's being used. Alder would be nice. Also, are these Squier thickness or full blown Fender thickness bodies??

Pretty sure both are alder...maybe not. Just measured...same thickness as a my squire standard and about(eye-balled) 1/8"-3/16" thiner than my Xaviere xv-870.

5 left

http://www.amazon.com/Jay-Turser-Jt-300-iv-Electric-Guitar/dp/B003XD6QOU

• Members

I think the 15% comes off once you get to the checkout phase and have entered your payment info. That was my experience recently.

that is correct but I had the item in my cart all the way to the "Place order" button and it still wasn't showing the discount. At any rate, if anyone wants to buy the Bogner just get a CSR on chat or on the phone and they'll correct your order when you place it because they said it does qualify.

Archived