Leo's Greatest Mistake

Django Sentenza

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought you lost your touch when the Name change came.

Glad to see you back in full form.

This thread is Epic Uma at his Best. I mean Django...............
:lol:

Here's one of his Classic Best troll Threads...................

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2859447-Does-metal-qualify-as-music&highlight=metal

The Elvis thread was far better.

• Members

Well, it's page 12 now. I've been following closely. Sure, the OP may have his own proclivities regarding Strats, or he may be trolling. Either way, he's won. And I for one will simply bow down, and acknowledge Django as the pro troll or just that good at starting debates.

Well played, sir. I may not agree (three Squier Strats- love 'em and two living super-strats- love 'em), but eh.

Having spoken with you briefly on the Bigsby thread, you've got a good understanding of engineering, correct? I would say a Strat is far from the pinnacle of engineering brilliance, but it and the Telecaster are the progenitors of the completely modular guitars we have now. The beauty of owning a Fender is that with parts so readily available, if you don't like something, you can simply change it. For example, my '03 MIC Strat. Tone was a bit limp and it didn't hold it's tuning.

• Members

I can't be responsible for the preferences of junkies, but the fact remains he did his best work with a Jaguar.

Oh, we're only interested in musicians who have never taken drugs! :idea:

In that case, we'll look at . . .

Or how about . . .

Perhaps . . .

Yeah, good luck with that. :lol:

I think you've mistaken the term random for "cherry-picked."

Enjoy:

220px-The_Edge_360_Tour_Foxboro_2009.jpg

edge-explorer-live-corbis-530-85.jpg

Edge%20Explorer2.jpg

1959-model-6101-stereo-Gretsch-Country-C

gretsch-whitefalcon-196x-1.jpg

1963-1964-Gretsch-Country-Gentleman.jpg

You posted the same guitar with photos 2 and 3. Clearly you're not trying hard enough. :facepalm:

Go find more photos.

• Members

Aww hell. Might as well join in for reals.

Gers is a long-time proponent of the Fender Stratocaster. His guitars are typically black or white with rosewood fingerboards and Seymour Duncan JB Jr. and Hot Rails pickups.[7][13] His favourite guitar over the years has been a black Stratocaster, equipped with JB Jr. pickups,[13] which was given to him by Ian Gillan.[14] Gers uses four different Fender Stratocasters, as well as a Gibson Chet Atkins semi-acoustic model for songs such as "Dance of Death".[15] Gers is currently endorsed by Sandberg Guitars, and he uses a California ST-S tobacco hc-aged and a California ST-S creme hc-aged model on stage.[16]

janick_gers.jpg

• Members

I love it when stupid people try to seem smart by using BIG words like "undignified" with their stupid words like blubbering....lol....sweet!

To stupid to realize you embarrassed yourself on your very first post huh?......

seriously....Nature or Nurture? I gotta know....

Okay, I have no dog in this fight, but you are really terrible at this game. Just adding the word "{censored}" to a sentence or repeating "stupid" over and over is not trolling a troll. There are ways to make this guy stop and you're not using any of them.

Try harder.

• Members

:facepalm:

How many of you need spelling out that this is a troll thread?
:facepalm:

thats why i decided to make it actually enjoyable and turned the attention to babes. can you please direct your attention to the design-flawed hottie on the beach?

this one:

Irina-Shayk-2011-Sports-Illustrated-Swim

• Members

Okay, I have no dog in this fight, but you are really terrible at this game. Just adding the word "{censored}" to a sentence or repeating "stupid" over and over is not trolling a troll. There are ways to make this guy stop and you're not using any of them.

Try harder.

i'm not trying to make him stop.

Archived