Most of this forum should ban themselves

jjpistols

• Members
Yes, well it's not really a matter of opinion. Jaguar pickups ARE the quietest singles designed by Fender. Jazzmaster pickups are the noisiest.

Hope this helps!
:)

Although technically they are not single coils, the Fender Hot Noiseless pickups sound far better than any either one of those and they are dead quiet. :wave:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i agree with you on most things jj... not this time

for the record i couldn't care less if he's banned or not... i put him on my ignore list pretty quick... not because i was upset by his posting style.. i just found it pretty stupid and boring... but i don't always log on when i come here.. so i'd see some of his posts and even when i was logged on, the ones that were quoted

the guy came here to troll the forum... he started out doing it and then posted about it on the other HC foum he posts on... he loved it... and his sole purpose was to push buttons... and then you wonder why some people got annoyed by him?... you've got to be {censored}ing kidding me... he got exactly what he wanted

i don't know why people can't just ignore him though... if nobody feeds his bull{censored} he'll get sick of it eventually

• Members

In Django's defence, he did help me overcome my apathy when it came to giving a Jazzmaster a try. And I did like the Jazzmaster, so I'll probably get one. Doesn't mean that I no longer like Strats. In fact, they'll always be my number one, no matter what a collection of words on my computer screen tells me.

• Members

i agree with you on most things jj... not this time

for the record i couldn't care less if he's banned or not... i put him on my ignore list pretty quick... not because i was upset by his posting style.. i just found it pretty stupid and boring... but i don't always log on when i come here.. so i'd see some of his posts and even when i was logged on, the ones that were quoted

the guy came her to troll the forum... he started out doing it and then posted about it on the other HC foum he posts on... he loved it... and his sole purpose was to push buttons... and then you wonder why some people got annoyed by him?... you've got to be {censored}ing kidding me... he got exactly what he wanted

i don't know why people can't just ignore him though... if nobody feeds his bull{censored} he'll get sick of it eventually

Uncorrect. I came here to share my wealth of knowledge. I was shocked at the vitriol that greets anyone with a divergent opinion here. That's what that thread was about - reporting on the shocking displays of personal attacks that go on here.

• Members

Here to help!
:thu:

Thanks, by the way.

To ultimately clarify my position, to me you're something of a dichotomy. On the one side, I have perceived you as arrogant and self-righteous. On the other, you can be helpful, informative and definitely witty. So to that end, I think I'll remain ambiguous.

EDIT: I've just realised that basically, I've stated that my position is that I have no position. God. Damn it.

• Members

Listen Djingo. I dont have a problem with people who have differnet opinions, everyone has a right to one, and everyone has a right to disagree. Its the way you state your opinion as fact and show no respect whatsoever for anybody else's that I have a problem with. Hope this helps.

• Members

JJ, people like you kill me.

I can never understand how you think that just because you have done a couple mildly cool things for people here that this somehow automatically entitles you to have a sense of humor.

Ok, so maybe it was more than a couple decent things you have done for people. Ok, so maybe it has actually been over and over again, and some of those things might have actually been very cool, ok, I mean REALLY cool displays of selfless kind acts that appear to genuinely come from the heart because you are simply a good person the likes of which most of the rest of us can learn a thing or two about concepts like decency and kindness from.

But here is the part that ruins it for me...

I mean, if you truly were a selfless, kind, and decent good person, just doing it for the sake of goodness itself, you would take EVERYBODYS feelings and reasons for frequenting this forum into the consideration.

What about all the haters? What about all the miserable souls that can't stand,.or even worse, have no concept of the idea of a sense of humor?

You DO realize that some people actually get off on seeing other people suffer and being brought down a few pegs or too?

Well, I'd say you are being a little selfish, because it is obvious you are purposely continuing to do your so called acts of kindness, with your so called sense of humor, and your so called wit,, and insight to human nature, your apparent grasp and understanding of human psychology and sociology, yet you seem to be either completely ignoring or blatantly flaunting your goodness and goodhearted, although admittedly sometimes accompanied by some lighthearted ribbing designed to provoke thought and point out hypocrisy, ideas, deeds and personality upon those miserable souls that have no interest in any of this nonsense.

I mean, if you were TRULY a good dude, a real living and breathing good soul, you would admit your faults and not only apologize to everyone you have pissed off by doing good acts that make others reflect upon themselves and hate what they see when they look in the mirror, you would apologize to everyone that you have offended by callously ignoring those who like to be miserable just because you feel the need to do something nice, or say something funny everytime it suits your fancy. You can prove to EVERYONE right now once and for all that you really do mean well by STOPPING, immediately ANY act, deed,, comment, joke, or anything that could be interpreted as being good, or decent, or witty or funny, or provocative, or mean, or bad, or arrogant, or anything at all that could be open for any sort of interpretation what so ever.

I think from now on, you should only post smiley emoticons, immediately followed by the frowning mad emoticon, so that each cancels out the other and wipes out any potential damage , or happiness, one might do to one group or the other.

Anyway, I hope this little talk has sink in and that you will seriously consider all of this.

I'll be paying close attention in the coming weeks and I'll be monitoring your progress.

I believe if you work at it, you could become an extremely valuable asset to this forum, but you are going to have to back way off of any sort of interaction with people here and just try merely existing for awhile.

I think you will find that everyone here, yourself included, will be all the better off for it in the long run.

Good luck to you, and good day.

too "wordy"

• Members

Listen Djingo. I dont have a problem with people who have differnet opinions, everyone has a right to one, and everyone has a right to disagree. Its the way you state your
opinion
as fact and show no respect whatsoever for anybody else's that I have a problem with. Hope this helps.

cheerios ... did someone piss in yours?

• Members
Uncorrect
. I came here to share my wealth of knowledge
. I was shocked at the vitriol that greets anyone with a divergent opinion here. That's what that thread was about - reporting on the shocking displays of personal attacks that go on here.

Now THAT is funny!

:lol:

• Members

You're proving my point, and only acting out yours. Keep spreading your name calling and lies on this forum that I helped build, that you came into and decided should belong only to you and your unique set of tastes and beliefs.

What have you contributed to this place? Ask yourself that. You admit to taking your share, what have you given?

If you have to ask the same of me, you have only proven your ignorance and unawareness of your surroundings.

Wise up, and get over your selfish self.

Good day to you.

+1000

jj a troll? Is that crack I smell?

• Members

Keep spreading your name calling and lies
on this forum that I helped build
, that you came into and decided should belong only to you and your unique set of tastes and beliefs. Wise up, and get over your selfish self.

Good day to you.

The truth is revealed. You suffer from delusions of grandeur: If you truly think that you were more instrumental in creating this forum than were all of the other thousands of contributors who discussed their love of guitars here--and sadly you do think this--therein lies the reason for all your self-sanctimonious bloviating.

Some people buy into your Salt of the Earth routine. But the truth is that you like to insult others, to reprimand them as if you are better than them, as if you are the real guitarist, while others are only shoppers; but as soon as you sense that not everyone is behind your bloviating, out of insecurity you do something benevolent, even generous, to disguise your true self.

Today was classic JJ. You ripped into everyone by starting an OT thread (what gives you the audacity to start a thread like that?) in which you got up on your pedestal to speak down to the underlings and then said you were going outside to play your guitar. But you never left your computer, it seems, because soon after--and true to your pattern--you started the HoneyIsCool appreciation thread. Now, HIC deserves a thread, so I'm all for it, no matter why it was started.

But I ask all of you who think that I am way off base to just follow JJ for a while. You will see the pattern play out in front of you again and again and again. I guarantee it.

All of you love guitars equally. You might love different brands, models, approaches to playing the guitar, but the one common denominator is you love guitars. And you come here to share your passion for guitars and to exchange knowledge about guitars. And you do it for escape, as well. There's nothing wrong with that. The last thing you need is someone who wants to be your daddy. JJ is not your daddy. Don't allow him to aggravate you or reprimand you.

Archived