• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No.

You need to go back, farther in the depths of history than ever before,

previous to when this forum became "the barney barn", back when this

forum was running on a much loved threaded software that when it

became this place many went off to places like guitardiner.com and

other places simplyy because the original vibe was lost.

BUT, back in the day there was a guy, the somewhat famous Carl Y.

He actually CAN play guitar, well I might add. But if you got on his

bad side or disagreed with him, he would utterly freak out and start

swearing up a blue streak at you.

He got kicked off so many boards for that.

Recently I checked in at guitardiner after maybe a year away, there

was a message from Carl basically conjuring fire and brimstone because

after TWELVE YEARS or so the admin STILL won't let him on the board

because he just freaks out too much.

We're talking major, utterly offensive stuff about ethnic groups, etc.

Anyway, that's who I remember. Legendary because he never seemed

to run out of energy.

• Members
So because she is a webcam girl she can't be married?
:facepalm:

Don't facepalm me. Your a damn liar and you know it. No, being a webcam girl doesn't preclude one from being married, but that is besides the point. You are alone and you just want everyone to think you have a hot wife.

• Members

Please troll, take your crap outside of our friendly little discussion of trolls!

If you a refering to me, I am not a troll. If you wish I can pm you the link to the webcam website that girl works at and give you her username. That way you'll know I am telling the truth.

• Members
How about GDEF (or something like that)? Every time some poor bastard would get a new Carvin, he'd come in and hijack the thread with a bunch of stuff about how Carvin had screwed him multiple times...

G is certainly no troll. I can back him up with similar Carvin problems. He still defends their PA gear to certain extent in LS.

• Members

There was a guy of the name JohnnyScarecrow that would troll the acoustic forum. Said stuff like acoustics are obsolete, acoustics are inferior to electrics, acoustic players are gay, etc., and he would accuse anyone that didn't agree with him of being a troll.

• Members

Was that one of Scott Jones' monikers? If you want a guitar made to rock hard.......

Haha I remember that guy, but wasn't he just quoting MusicYo as they were the ones promoting guitars that "Rocked Hard"

• Members

Does anybody remember the troll shill who would attack you if you said anything good about the Tremol-No? Apparently, he made a product which was in direct competition to the T-No. Technically, he was a shill...but also a one dimensional troll IMO. I can't remember his name.

He would talk {censored} about every product like the Tremsetter or Tremol-No and then sing the praises of his product. If you liked any product other than his, he attack you. The problem for him was that he only posted in threads about tremolos, whammy bars, Tremsetters or Tremolo-No. I outed him one day. Before long, JJ, Pete and others were all over him. Then, he posted a rant that got him perma-banned. Epic! :lol:

• Members

^ I never saw him make that claim. However, if you said you liked the Tremol-No and it worked fine for you, he'd call you a liar. Then, he'd tell you how the Tremol-No was junk and how his product was better. By the way, I read about plenty of people who swore by his product and I'm sure it was a good product. But, he was a jerk!

Archived