Legendary HCEG trolls

Fusion1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Almost forgot about Guitar_Ned. I really miss him, actually. Some seriously funny {censored}.

AtomHeartMother, not so much.

Batotman had troll tendencies when he was at his worst.

My problem with today's trolls is that they are simply not interesting or funny.

• Members
Not
the latter.

She was with a girl when I first met her, so she's very comfortable with either sex. How that makes her a representative for a "modern-day Sodom and Gomorrah", to quote Fusion1, is beyond me.
:confused:

Hah, okay, well now it makes sense. I didn't know which one of our friendly trolls in the PP would have said such a thing, but... but yeah...

Carry on.

• Members

cold gin

If you hadn't mentioned Cold Gin, I might have gone to my grave having happily forgotten that such a creature had ever even existed.

Thanks for that, Dave ... anything I can ever do for you, don't hesitate to ask ...

• Members

Is there a really accurate defanition of "troll". ??

If you go by wikipedia:

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

That means, to a lesser extent, everyone in this thread....

Archived