Legendary HCEG trolls

Fusion1

• Members

c1st and he also went by mr. 422. he and i used to butt heads under my old username BossTone.

Hey, I think you got it. That's the guy Mr.422. Wasn't it where you'd see C1 and Mr. 422 argue against each other in the same threads and they were the same guy.... Good job. They both always got into it on anything Musicyo related, correct? Has that been 9 years already?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How about GDEF (or something like that)? Every time some poor bastard would get a new Carvin, he'd come in and hijack the thread with a bunch of stuff about how Carvin had screwed him multiple times...

• Members

How about GDEF (or something like that)? Every time some poor bastard would get a new Carvin, he'd come in and hijack the thread with a bunch of stuff about how Carvin had screwed him multiple times...

I actually agreed with CDEFG for the most part. He got shafted by buying a custom shop Carvin and they were jerking him around and only resolved the issue once he posted pictures on different forums. Then Carvin had the balls to contact mods of certain forums and tried to strongarm them into banning him or whatever because he posted the pictures and gave Carvin a bad name.

I have my own gripes for Carvin in the idiots they had working the customer serive / parts department in the late 90's named Greg,Gary or whatever. I was going to buy a bunch of accessories but his attitude blew it. I wanted replacement humbucker bezels for the then just recently discontinued 2 height adjustment screws per side humbucker bezels. He was being a total dick about me asking why he wouldn't have the older style still since they still had them listed in the catalog (THEY STILL TO THIS DAY SHOW THOSE BEZELS IN THE BACK SECTION). I didn't believe him and called him on it.

I was also calling to complain the Sperzels I ordered (I think it was 6 sets 3 in black and 3 in satin chrome) weren't the full sized retail button 3x3 tuners that fit Les Pauls and the like. It's like they just were too cheap and they just used mini 6 inline tuners 3 from a right handed set and 3 from a left handed set. Talk about shady. Besides that they were bulk packed (which I was OK with, being that they were in bubble wrap) but they should have been individually bubble wrapped as there were scrapes all over the anodized finish down to bare metal) I couldn't even cobble together a full set of 6 that didn't have scratches on them. In any event I wanted this guy fired for his dumbass rude attitude and I haven't purchased anything from them since and never will as long as that guy is working there.

• Members

Regarding Batotman: one of my alltime favorite HCEG personalities. There was no middle ground with Brad. He was either making you laugh until coffee spilled out yr nose or making you wince in embarrassment.

So, maybe not a troll in the same sense as Iansmitchell (who is just annoying), but still a troll in the sense that he would say things simply to cause {censored}storms.

Too bad Brad got banned (although he deserved it)...

• Members

Not a classic by any means, but omg_otters was either the dumbest person who ever posted here (baking soda anyone?) or one of the biggest trolls. By the way, she/he is back again as giantfoamhat.

Otters is one of the most interesting trolls for lots of reasons.

I can't reconcile the apparent stupidity with the Big Star fan.

• Members

If you hadn't mentioned Cold Gin, I might have gone to my grave having happily forgotten that such a creature had ever even existed.

Thanks for that, Dave ... anything I can ever do for you, don't hesitate to ask ...

Bwahaha.

Sorry, Charlie.:lol:

• Members

Atomheart was very annoying but the king would be Rico Pollan (SKYNETRP).

He was so screwed up you had to laugh at him.

Let us not forget the immortal GretschGuy and his Neil Geraldo impersonation.

I miss batotman. He's a good guy who just said what he thought and never held back.

• Members

You wanna see some serious trolling, check out HCPP. By comparison, everything you see here is hugs'n puppies.

I'll have to wholeheartedly agree with this statement. It's like an entire troll nation.

Archived