Legendary HCEG trolls

Fusion1

• Members

Who was the first? I've been on here since before 2000 and it seems trolls didn't really hit their strides until the Agile stuff came to be or was it the MusicYo stuff. Who was the guy wasn't it Kramer422 or Striker422 that badmouthed any vintage Kramer and saying his musicyo Kramer was the best? That was one of the first bonafide HCEG Trolls I have encountered.

BTW what ever became of him?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I was hoping this thread would recognize trolls of the past rather than trolls of the future. Consider this like an award ceremony for the long and forgotten trolls of this very board. Do any of you remember the trolls I mentioned or are you all newbies?

• Members

Indeed. HCPP is where you'll find people like my lovely young girlfriend being described as a "sinful freak of nature".

Some people have quite the nerve, no?

We'll need to see pics to determine for ourselves. I promise we'll say nice things.

• Members

Well I was hoping this thread would recognize trolls of the past rather than trolls of the future. Consider this like an award ceremony for the long and forgotten trolls of this very board. Do any of you remember the trolls I mentioned or are you all newbies?

I remember the guy who was nuts about the Musicyo Kramers, but I can't remember his name.

• Members

Not a troll but SkynetRP - Ricco Pollan - gave me quite a few belly laughs. His stories were of the wall.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/archive/index.php/t-1238859.html

This one one had me rolling on the floor.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1228955&highlight=typical+ricco

+1 Definitely this guy loll

And who could forget the legendary H2Shredder :lol::lol::lol: (see link below pic also)

8b52a6bb.jpg

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2058538

AtomHeartMother was another intense one

• Members

I remember the guy who was nuts about the Musicyo Kramers, but I can't remember his name.

There was also a guy, I think, with a 3- or 4- letter name that would constantly bash those guitars, and talk about his 10s of 1000s of $s worth of gear.

• Members

There was also a guy, I think, with a 3- or 4- letter name that would constantly bash those guitars, and talk about his 10s of 1000s of $s worth of gear.

Yeah we have to figure out who they were again. IIRC they turned out to be the same guy but two different accounts.... :facepalm:

Who is the guy with the doubleneck? Looks like he'd be related to Robert Plant like his unemployed younger cousin trying to ride on his coattails and constantly spreading some outlandish stories of greatness.

• Members

Yeah we have to figure out who they were again. IIRC they turned out to be the same guy but two different accounts....
:facepalm:

Who is the guy with the doubleneck? Looks like he'd be related to Robert Plant like his unemployed younger cousin trying to ride on his coattails and constantly spreading some outlandish stories of greatness.

Legendary fake cop Vince Sansevere, according to the link below the pic.

• Members

The HCPP is crazy. Can fun, but boring at the same time (same crap, different day).

I did not realize AtomHeartMother was a troll. He was on for a long time. I don't remember the guy with the Kramers, but I have only been on since 2004.

• Members

Oh, I'm sure being able to talk about other hot girls with your cute-ass girlfriend is just terrible!

Been there! Dated at 6'1 volleyball player with lesbian tendencies back in college. Fine legs for days and that volleyball ass :love: Wasn't the girl for me but that was one damn fun year!

Archived