July, but I don't! It's the best month of the year for new gear!! Ye Olde Spam Thread

Frets99

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Seriously? I had no clue ( not the first time)..I honest to god thought it was a typo or a joke. I deleted that post, cause the Klon pedal was specifically what I was talking about, and it did not read that way..Amazing. Must be a beast of a pedal..

• Members

Seriously? I had no clue ( not the first time)..I honest to god thought it was a typo or a joke. I deleted that post, cause the Klon pedal was specifically what I was talking about, and it did not read that way..Amazing. Must be a beast of a pedal..

Yeah, they're super crazy/expensive. Have not played one.

• Members

Significantly downsizing and I have several guitars here for sale. All prices are Money Order or Paypal Gift Shipped Continental USA.

Excellent condition Fender '61 Thin Skin Stratocaster in Lake Placid Blue. This particular guitar weighs in at 7.8 lbs. Plays great with a beautiful, full sound. Comes with case candy, certificate of authenticity and original accessories. $1350
picture.php?albumid=1575&pictureid=13714
picture.php?albumid=1575&pictureid=13716

The black strat has an American Special body, single-ply black pickguard, an excellent Musikraft neck (Boat V profile, 7 1/4 radius) with a nice tint and tru-oil finish, with Kluson style vintage tuners. Electronics are top shelf with Fender CS 69 neck and middle pickups, Seymour Duncan SSL-5 bridge pickup, CTS pots (master volume, master tone and blend pot), a CRL 5-way switch, .047 uF Orange Drop cap. The trem is a really nice Wilkinson WV6SBCR 5 +1 Hole with a steel block and pop-in arm. No case, but I do have a decent Musicians Gear gigbag to send with it. This guitar plays like a dream, is very resonant and weighs in right at 8 lbs. $650
picture.php?albumid=1575&pictureid=10597
picture.php?albumid=1575&pictureid=10598

Gibson Les Paul Melody Maker only made from 2003-2006. This model has a tune-o-matic bridge and a P90 bridge pickup. The pickguard is aftermarket. There are several minor dings, a little finish checking on the lower bout below the controls and a filled screw hole also near the controls where a different style pickguard was installed (both pickguards are included). None of the blemishes are terribly conspicuous under normal lighting. The tone and volume controls seem to have more effect on the sound than any other guitar I've owned. It can go from full on P90 growl to tele-like twang to mellow, smoky blues with a turn of the knobs. The case is old, worn but solid and looks cool if you're into that. Super light right at 6 lbs. $400
picture.php?albumid=1575&pictureid=10592

• Members

Guitars for sale, just ask if you want to see more pics. Trade bros, just let me know what you're offering. :thu:

2011 Gibson Lefty Les Paul Standard Plus w/OHSC, dead mint. ***SOLD***

2012 Gibson Custom ES-137C w/OHSC & COA, dead mint. ***SOLD***

2012 Gretsch G5120 Hollowbody w/Gigbag, dead mint. $575 shipped obo.

g51f.jpg

2009 PRS SC-245 w/OHSC, mint w/mild wear on the pickup covers. ***SOLD***

2011 Gibson Midtown Standard w/Bigsby & OHSC, dead mint. $1250 shipped obo.

midcaseo.jpg

2011 Taylor 314CE w/OHSC, dead mint. $1450 shipped obo

cecaseo.jpg

• Members

Selling my Fender HSS Stratocaster FSR. Ash body, beautiful amber finish, Fender humbucker, Vintage Noiseless single coils, active no-load tone boost, vintage tuners,rosewood fretboard, and plays very nice! Everything on this guitar is stock. Came from the factory like this. Nothing wrong with it whatsoever...some light pickmarks on the guard...that's it! Saving up for a different guitar...:) Looking to get $550 with the case. Might be interested in a trade for something with mini-hums in it...:thu:

photo7.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

Now going to include the case for $550...

DV016_Jpg_Large_476086.001_black_R.jpg

Also selling my BBE Boosta Grande $55 shipped

IMG00048-20110122-2236.jpg

• Members

No harm no foul, response cracked me up! :lol:
I feel it's fairly priced, and hey if it isn't: folks will either PM me on it, or It won't sell. I'm cool either way. :thu:

• Members

For sale is my Schecter Damien Special. Crimson red quilted maple top on a mahogany back, hardtail (TOM), maple neck, rosewood fretboard, 24 frets

Bridge and neck pickups are Seymour Duncan hybrids, made from a pair of Screamin Demon and Pearly Gates. The bridge position uses the SD screw and PG slug coils / The neck pickup uses the SD hex coil and the PG screw coil.

The SD/PGb hybrid in the neck position balances very nicely given that this is a 24 fretter.

Guitar is in near perfect condition with only a few swirl marks. It has never left the house.

Asking $400 shipped / pp. No trades, please. I will consider all reasonable offers

Schecter001.jpg

Schecter003.jpg

Schecter004.jpg

Schecter005.jpg

• Members

Partscaster built around a vintage c.1980 Yamaha body

Body / trem block from a Yamaha SuperRnRoller. Wood is Sen (~Asian Ash)

Rose Mariposa pickups (domestic hand wound, not imports)

MM neck rosewood on maple

IIRC, tuners are GFS Gotohs

Plays great.

Asking $250 shipped / pp'd

All reasonable offers considered

Yamaha01.jpg

• Members

This is a limited edition stealth model EC500. The guitar entire guitar is flat back and the board is ebony. ESP thin U neck contours. Seymour Duncan JB/'59 pickups, pots were upgraded to Alpha when I put the passive pickups in. Great playing and sounding guitar.

100_0427.jpg

100_0429.jpg

100_0436.jpg

The guitar is in great shape besides one ding and a solder iron burn on the first fret.

burn

100_0431.jpg

ding

100_0434.jpg

Its a great guitar but my Fender has become my number one so this is redundant. I need something a bit more low gain. I'd be interested in trades but I'd rather have cash for a LP Jr precision kit. looking for $325 shipped. Included gig bag. PM me.

• Members
No harm no foul, response cracked me up!
:lol:
I feel it's fairly priced, and hey if it isn't: folks will either PM me on it, or It won't sell. I'm cool either way.
:thu:

Sorry about that. I reread it and felt like a schmuck...How much are those new? Hand made?

• Members

NEW AVRI Jazzmaster Pickup Pulls guaranteed not to be fake or counterfeit! ;) I'm a platinum trader with over 40 transactions though this forum. Buy with confidence. Previous post deleted.

NEW AVRI Jazzmaster pickups for $70 shipped CONUS (Continental U.S.). Does NOT include the pickup covers or screws. Pickups have been tested. Will package thoroughly.

I've bought a new 2012 American Vintage Jazzmaster and am going to sell the stock pickups and replace them with something else.

:idea:Upgrade your Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster with AVRI pickups today! :cool:

Update: Removed the pickups. Desoldered the white leads, but had to snip the black grounds as I couldn't melt the solder that was on the brass shielding. Only removed about 1/8" though. Tested pickups with the screwdriver test and they worked fine. The measurements are as follows ...

Bridge: 8.10 k
Neck: 8.28 k

EDIT: A set with covers (mine don't include the covers) just sold on ebay for $86.84 shipped. A set of aged white covers are only $7.43 shipped.

Mine are the same as these without the covers ...
370607474420.jpg

They will NOT look like these inferior pickups ...
Jazzmaster_reissue_pickups.jpg
JM_Neck_Pickup.jpg