July, but I don't! It's the best month of the year for new gear!! Ye Olde Spam Thread

Frets99

Got something guitar-related that you need to sell? Post it here!

All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

By popular demand:

THE RULES:

1) All spam outside of this thread will be deleted.

2) Only one post per item per person. If you "update" your price and bump your post, YOU HAVE TO DELETE YOUR ORIGINAL POST.

3) If you are a repeat offender you will be given a temp ban.

4) Haggling and questions do not belong in this thread. If you have a question, send a PM to the person.

5) Do not "quote" somebodies post with their huge photos in it. If you think they have nice gear, send them a PM.

6) Do not criticize the price someone chooses to set for their gear. It's their gear, they can sell it for whatever they want. If the price is wrong, it won't sell, not your problem, let them worry about it.

7) Only music related gear should be posted for sale here. If you have video games, iPods, or lawn mowers, post those in the classifieds forum, not here.

:cop:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Check the links in my sig (some of the names here are clickable links as well) for more pictures and details, or shoot me a PM. Just lost my job and selling stuff to get through until I find a job, so no trades. Just cash.

Fender MIM 50's Stratocaster with 3 TV Jones Classics and like new Fender/SKB molded hard case: $780 shipped and paypal'd (+$20 west of the Mississippi).

DSC04984.jpg

Squier Vintage Modified '77 Jazz Bass with added bridge cover and Fender/SKB molded flight case: $300 shipped and Paypal'd (+$20 west of the Mississippi).

DSC04962.jpg

Modtone Power Plant: $130 Shipped and Paypal'd

DSC04981.jpg

Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man big box: $325 shipped and Paypal'd ($10 shipped west of the Mississippi).

DSC04979.jpg

• Members

CLEARING OUT SOME STUFF:

banjoandpedals007.jpg

Boss DD-3 - $70 shipped - Mint, no box. Makes echo sounds, not sure what the whole 'delay' thing is about.

Boss CS-3 - $50 shipped - Mint, no box. Compresses things in an adequate fashion. (Not pictured.)

GibsonAllAmericanII004.jpg

FS: Gibson All American II - $400 shipped CONUS

Up next is my Gibson All American II. It's a '94 model, near as I can tell, and a truly dynamite guitar. These are pretty uncommon and admittedly kind of funky, but whether you're into offbeat Gibsons or just want a quality guitar at a bargain price, I have a feeling this one's going to make its next owner very happy. More photos here.

As you can see, it has its fair share of nicks and dings - all pictured - but the bones of the guitar are rock solid. Plays great with a fresh setup and strings; no sharp fret ends, no fret wear, no buzzes or rattles, and the trem holds tune like a rock. Plus, it sounds like a really big, really angry Telecaster; I'd say it even gets into Junior territory. :)

OLPMusicmanMM1FR014.jpg

FS: OLP/Musicman MM1F Axis - $300 shipped

Hi! I've finally (and reluctantly) decided to sell my OLP/Musicman MM1F; it's a great guitar in excellent condition, and I'm sure it's going to make somebody seriously happy. This is one of the rare later models with a solid maple top, Rockfield Mafia pickups and an Original Floyd Rose, and the quality really, really defies the price point. Great frets, low action, no buzzes and a lightning-fast satin neck - more girth than most shredders, and I love that. Amazingly rockin' EVH sounds out of the bridge pickup, great cleans out of the neck and center positions, and a metric boatload of sustain all around. Of course, if you're interested in seeing more photos, you can get them here.

Anyway, that's about it for the schtick. Prices are OBO within reason, and while I'll consider trades, cash is indeed king. I'm glad to answer any questions, provide more pictures, give references or a phone number, pretty much anything to put a potential buyer at ease. Just feel free to message me, and we'll go from there. Thanks for looking!

Jason

• Members

Boss BF-3 Flanger - $55 shipped to lower 48 (like new with box - never used except to test out at home)

Boss Tu-2 Tuner - $55 shipped to lower 48 (Very good condition, original box)

Danelectro Cool Cat Drive CO-1 (first version) - $50 shipped lower 48 (Excellent condition, original box)

Fender Blacktop Strat HH loaded pickguard (mint green) - $95 shipped lower 48 (Excellent condition, pulled out of my Blacktop Strat as I put on an HSS guard with new pups, pots, etc.)

Tech 21 Trademark 60 footswitch AR3 - $60 shipped lower 48 (Excellent condition)

• Members

Here is some random junk for sale/trade:

Up top is the bridge humbucker from my Explorer Melody Maker $20 plus shipping

The chain of p/u's to the right of that is the Middle and Neck p/u from my Early 90's MIM Strat and a SD Hot Rails Humbucker - $10 each plus shipping on the single coils and $35 plus shipping on the SD.

Behringer Vintage Delay - SOLD

Johnson Chromatic Pedal Tuner $15 plus shipping

Starcaster Chorus Pedal SOLD

Lace TN-100 Telecaster Neck Pickup - SOLD

IMG_0361.jpg

Pics of the back of my junk lol!

IMG_0362.jpg

I'll accept trade offers but I really am not in the market for anything in particular. I could probably use a nice set of chrome tuners (3x3) for my Explorer Melody Maker. This is random but I need a footswitch for a Fender Hot Rod Deville. I can't really think of anything else I need off hand. I would be interested in a Telecaster of some kind. I have a Danelectro U2 in this thread that I coudl possibly combine with some of this stuff for the right guitar.

• Members

Barber Direct Drive

Amazing pedal. Great condition. only thing worth noting is two of the bottom plate screws are missing. $80

P6070075.jpg

Planet Waves O-Port

Interesting non-invasive acoustic soundhole insert. Large size. Fits a Martin OM-35 perfectly. $12

P3030038.jpg

• Members

My renewed love (and GAS :facepalm:) for Teles has me rethinking my teeny fleet, so this one is the first on the block:

Epiphone 339 Pro:

100_1580.jpg

In virtually new condition. No dings, scratches, etc.

Has the ProBuckers pickups (excellent stock pickups compared to what Epiphones generally used to come with) that have the coil-taps.

Neck is somewhere between a '50s and '60s profile.

Looking for $325 shipped/PPed to lower 48 only.

*** Will also entertain trades for a MIM Tele...***

• Members

WTT Fender Modern Player Telecaster Plus:

xlT7B.jpg

GREAT condition, plays great, lots of tonal options, just not really my bag. No case, but I will pack it well. I have a great transaction history.

Looking for a Strat, Dano, or Mockingbird. Will consider other trades. Let me know what you have.

Also, trade feeler. 1964 or 1965 Harmony Bobkat.

Plays great, it's in FANTASTIC condition. Electronics need a bit of TLC but I'm sure it's an easy fix. Works as is but it's not at 100% electronically. Comes with original chipboard case.

xE5LE.jpg

Entertaining offers at this time.

Also.. If your metal band needs a logo I can help you out with that. Here's one that I did recently. I can go simpler or crazier.

bgZON.jpg

• Members

Times are tough so I have to sell one of my Steve Benford Customs.

http://benfordguitars.com/hartcustom.html

Paid $1,450.00 and I am asking $1,000.00 shipping included.

The guitar is in great condition, with one small nick in the body. Email me @
MikeHart82@gmail.com
for photos.

Mike

Man. That was one of the guitars in the gallery that made me decide to get a Benford. Sad times.

• Members

Vox AC4TV Combo Custom Cabinet

I'm selling the cabinet only, not really done tweaking the AC4. Speaker not included

The stock chassis is secured via the back panel, makes it much easier to access.

Birch ply cab, with a 3/4 top and 1/2 the rest of the way 'round. Thin rail style cabinet. The cab is not 100% but very nice. The baffle was completely dressed when I realized it was a little tight. I ended up nicking the tolex as it went in. Feel free to ask any questions. $150 plus shipping from Long Island, NY

ac4tv-front.jpg

ac4tv-back.jpgac4tv-cab-inside.jpgac4tv-cab-top.jpg

• Members

Custom-Made, scratch-built, Tele Thinline-type. $550 (w/strap and gigbag)

guitar3.jpg

SPECS:

-Two-piece, chambered mahogany body

-Two-piece, bookmatched, mahogany top

-Maple/Ebony neck/fretboard (unstained fretboard)

-Wilkinson (by Gotoh) VS-100, Tremolo bridge

-Gotoh locking tuning-machines

-Traditional-looking Tele controls, that actually provide 12 coil-switching options (via 4-way switch and push/pull pots). Currently wiring is for the pots to switch between parallel and series humbucking-modes (could be re-wired to split the humbuckers)

-25.5" scale

-10" fretboard radius

-1.687" nut width (bone nut)

-21 medium Jumbo, nickle-silver frets

-Two custom-wound humbuckers (7.5k & 8.0K ohm, Alnico V)

-Traditional single-action truss-rod, adjusted at heel

-C-shape neck profile

-Trans "Rootbeer", body color. Gloss poly finish

-Neck is attached via machine-screws and threaded inserts

IMG_0028.jpg

I won't be shipping this guitar, so I'm looking for a local Southern California buyer, who will either come to me, or I can go to (perhaps within 150 miles of the Zip Code 92342). Please PM or email me at: dalenoir10@yahoo.com

111.jpg

This guitar was built by me, under the supervision of a master-luthier, and was my final-project at Musician's Institute's luthery school (circa: 2004). It was not a pre-made parts-build, but rather the wood was carved from raw lumber, and hand constructed. Documentation of my attendance and completion of the school will be provided. ("New Economy", forces sale)

121.jpg

The guitar is in very good condition (never gigged), but does have a few small dings (none expose the wood) on the body, and does have some light scratches. The neck has no dings. The frets have light wear. the hardware is complete, including the tremolo-bar and back-plate.

IMG_0006.jpg

Currently set-up to Fender action/relief specs, with .009" strings

guitar1.jpg

115.jpg

108.jpg

113.jpg

118.jpg

• Members

FS: Marshall 1960A

-Fully functional

-Great condition cosmetically (only a few scuffs on the tolex)

Asking $400 + Shipping (although I would prefer not to ship)

PM me for questions or if interested.

DSC_05961-1.jpg

Madison Divinity not included.

• Members

Agile Septor $250 shipped

unheard of features for $250 shipped. Ebony board, 1 piece maple neck, flame top, graphtech nvs bridge,

grover tuners, push/pull tone pot to split the humbuckers, allen adjustable humbuckers high output, string thru body.

septorblueflame1.jpg

• Members

*** HAGSTROM SUPER SWEDE w/ HSC - $389 ***

Decided to try this again. Guitar is perfect. Includes hard shell case. $389 plus actual shipping. I will use USPS which seems to be cheapest shipping right now. I am a platinum trader.

Pics...

SUPERSWEDE1.JPG

SUPERSWEDE2.JPG

SUPERSWEDE3.JPG

SUPERSWEDE4.JPG

Thanks,

- w