July, but I don't! It's the best month of the year for new gear!! Ye Olde Spam Thread

Frets99

• Members

WTB: 2 vintage style Gibson tuning keys.

I busted 2 of the tuning keys on the treble side of my Faded V. The Kluson style with the greenish buttons.

Seeing as how I'm a broke-ass student at the moment, does anyone happen to have a few of these laying around they could part with? Or even a whole set they would let go of cheaply? I'll gladly pay for them provided they're cheap enough. This would really get my ox out of a ditch.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, I finally got a chance to try an Excelsior... of course I loved it and put it on layaway. I figure now is a good time to try and move some stuff I'm not using.

I have this Fuzz War. It works great and is in near mint condish, I'm just not overly fond of the voicing. Bit too raspy for me. I'd like $110 Shipped and Pp'd.

spacer.gif

I wouldn't mind trading though, I love oddball effects. I'm pretty set on guitars and amps, although I might be interested in a Fender spec's tele body routed for Filtertrons (preferably just one).

• Members

*** SHE GONE! ***

EBay linky: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320956067344#ht_832wt_1402

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I had to think this over for awhile, but I am shifting back toward Teles, especially after getting the FSR Tele with Texas Specials the other day :thu: (and needing to pay for it ;)).

This is a really nice Gibson '60s Tribute Les Paul Studio in cherry sunburst, and in excellent overall condition. The only blems are what are shown in the pictures: a 1/8" ding on the outer horn, and a 1/4" indentation on the back edge of the lower bout - the finish on that is still intact, however. The condition of the rest of the guitar is near perfect. Set up with D'Addario 10s at medium-low action. Comes with original gig bag and paperwork.

100_2039.jpg

100_2029.jpg

100_2031.jpg

100_2040.jpg

More pics here: http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn212/cbhtele/Gibsons/

Any other finish issues along the edge are part of the factory "worn" look and original to the guitar...

TOO LATE - SOLD!!!..

• Members
Gibson ES-335 in rare Beale St. Blue Color - with SUBTLE FLAME!! Custom SHOP!

WONDERFUL guitar.... This would be the guitar I would dread the most selling, but I am starting a new business endeavor and I need some starting capital...

COMFORTABLE!!! GREAT SOUNDING!!!!

IT has been professionally set up, and because of intonation on the G string, the saddle was turned around and a new slot made... nothing noticeable.... a little pick marks in the guard, nothing much.... You may need to set it up again to your specs.

comes with OHSC, COA.

Pics:

PICT1034.jpg
PICT1036.jpg
PICT1042.jpg
PICT1053.jpg
DSCN0996.jpg
DSCN0995.jpg
DSCN0993.jpg
DSCN0992.jpg
DSCN0982.jpg
DSCN0984.jpg

$2,600 SHIPPED (insured) and PP'd (gift preferred, but not required).

I could take a semi hollow in a partial trade (MIJ or MIA), but I need to clear at least $1,500 cash.

Thanks!

• Members
Lots and lots of pedals for sale (Post-MTL guitar show price reductions, needs moneyz)

Demeter Compulator Pro $195

EBS UniChorus $125

Diamond J-Drive Mk.III $125

Wilson Compressor $85

Electro-Harmonix Little Big Muff $40

Barber Electronics Dirty Bomb $90

Red Witch Fuzz God II $165

Keeley Fuzz Head $135

Electro-harmonix Holy Grail Plus $95

Emma DiscumBOBulator $165

Red Witch Famulus Overdrive/Distortion $175

Foxrox Zim Overdrive $160

Way Huge swollenpickle $75

MI Audio Crunch Box Distortion $85

Diamond Phase $179

Cusack Tap-A-Phase (Black, V2.2) $175

Effectrode Firebottle Booster $195

Maxon AD-9 pro $175

Pigtronix attack sustain ADSR $175

Keeley Modded Boss TR-2 Tremolo $145

Durham Mucho Boosto $95

MJM Dallas Boost (with nos parts) $95

BSM OR treble/bass booster $175

Keeler Kick Fuzz $150

Pigtronix Aria $65

MXR Auto Q $50

Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus $90

Visual Sound

• Members

Blackstar HT Club 40 1x12 with footswitch also have matching 1x12 extension cab. Only about 3 hours on the amp and cab, never gigged. Always in my home studio (smoke free/pet free). Still have boxes and warranty never filled out down to the Blackstar stickers. Just putting feeler trade out there. Interested in PRS CE or CU 24, Martin D of similar value, Apple products (macbook, iPad + Cash), or Am Fender Stratocaster of similar value +/- cash. Awesome gigging/studio set up.

Would do the set 800 shipped/pp'ed.

• Members

Blackstar HT Club 40 1x12 with footswitch also have matching 1x12 extension cab. Only about 3 hours on the amp and cab, never gigged. Always in my home studio (smoke free/pet free). Still have boxes and warranty never filled out down to the Blackstar stickers. Just putting feeler trade out there. Interested in PRS CE or CU 24, Martin D of similar value, Apple products (macbook, iPad + Cash), or Am Fender Stratocaster of similar value +/- cash. Awesome gigging/studio set up.

Would do the set 800 shipped/pp'ed.

pm sent

• Members

All I have for sale is my Fender Mustang. Great guitar, but I'm going to be moving soon, so I'd like to downsize. It's a very fun guitar though!

I'd honestly rather trade for a cool amp, a nice acoustic, maybe another electric. Let me know, maybe we can work something out?

If you'd like to buy it, I'd like around $575 shipped and pp'ed.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/99/picture050g.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/99/picture051e.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/151/picture052vb.jpg/

• Members

I hand picked this one after trying dozens of other Tele's. It's a bone stock 1996-1997 Telecaster with a neck HB and Single coil in the bridge. It has a 5 way selector switch for splitting the cols as well. The guitar is in great condition for a 16 year old guitar. It plays and sounds killer...which I why I picked it. She's got medium frets with some minor wear and minor chrome wear. Stock Fender gig bag is included as well.

$300 shipped CONUS.

NO TRADES!!!!!

b193c74b.jpg

ad9af390.jpg

b47c31aa.jpg

92933619.jpg

b8240cfe.jpg

• Members

Dimarzio True Velvet T pickup

$38 or will trade for a cheap BOSS pedal (DS1 or SD1?)

Notice the big brass plate on the bottom and full leads. This pickup is like new. For just dollars more than GFS, you can get a REAL DIMARZIO pickup that nails the Tele bridge sound everyone loves. Head over to the Dimarzio website and read about 'em or see all the love they get on "tdpri.com." Its best if I say no more.

Unfortunately the plastic box the pickup comes in is cracked because the person I order it from packed it improperly. I will not do so. At any rate, the pickup is in great shape and thats what really matters. *:thu:

IMG_00531.jpg

IMG_00541.jpg

• Members

Listing these for a buddy of mine.

This is a brand new quad of Svetlana EL34 tubes. I never got to use them as I had to sell the amp they were intended for. These are considered some of the best out there. I am asking $60.00 for the quad. This will include shipping to the 48 continental US.

svettubes1.jpg

svettubes2.jpg

• Members

Grendel Dead Room iso cab....perfect condition. black, casters. SIGNIFICANTLY reduces volume for recording.

$200 (local pickup only...Chicago area), or with Eminence Delta 12a speaker $240

Hawaiipics237.jpg

Hawaiipics236.jpg

Hawaiipics235.jpg

Hawaiipics234.jpg

mic not included

• Members

FOR SALE: Ampeg Reverberocket R-212R.

$550

It's in great condition with some minor tolex wear. 50 Watts. Very loud amp with a very lush spring reverb. Two channels with a master volume and an accordion input with a -6dB pad, which is great for driving the clean channel without blowing your head off.

Ideally, you'd be in the greater Los Angeles area, as shipping this 50 lb amp will probably be well over $100. However if you're interested in shipping I can get a quote.

REVERBEROCKET2.jpg

REVERBEROCKET.jpg