July, but I don't! It's the best month of the year for new gear!! Ye Olde Spam Thread

Frets99

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

FS: Peavey GenerationEXP.

$240 shipped/CONUS

IMAG0017.jpg

Originally loaded with 2 fullsize humbuckers and piezo. Both have been removed and Artec Filtertrons installed. The 3rd knob has been converted to a Bass Countour "ala" Reverend. Mini switch has been wired as: down= bridge split, center=standard,no split, up= both split.

Nice array of sounds. Surface swirl marks.No gouges/scratches. Tiny ding on the back of the neck,at the 13th fret. Dent at tip of headstock when was there when I bought it new. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks

• Members

No trades, as I'm funding a new build by Ron Luczak. Taken this one around the country for the last ten years or so on tour. She's a player's guitar for sure. No closet classic here. Plenty of buckle rash, although nothing deep into the wood. Chips/minor checking, and a ding on the headstock (although no cracks in or near the ding at all). Nice wide fretboard with a slim profile. Frets show some wear, but nowhere near being in need of a fret job anytime soon. Sustain for a country mile. Everything is stock except strap locks (included). Comes with original HSC, which also shows minor wear. This is by far the heaviest guitar I've owned (even more than the MIJ Rosewood series Tele I played for awhile). I don't have a scale handy to give an accurate measurement, but she's a back breaker in the most beautiful sense.

I have plenty of selling/trade references, along with 100% positive feedback as an ebay seller since the mid 90s. Ships secure and fully insured. Asking $1250 + shipping.

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2426.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2429.jpg

IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

• Members

FS/FT: Godin XTSA, Peavey Generation EXP

http://stevemc.zenfolio.com/p317435704/e35d5148f

http://stevemc.zenfolio.com/p317435704/e3d45a3ca

http://stevemc.zenfolio.com/p317435704/e2006c8c7

http://stevemc.zenfolio.com/p317435704/e2546c30b

http://stevemc.zenfolio.com/p317435704/e273381e6

The Godin has some pick scuffing and minor fret wear in the cowboy chord area. Also a couple of small dings on the neck that don't affect playability. Comes with nice Godin gig bag.

The Peavey has a piezo pickup in addition to the humbuckers (all stock). It's in excellent shape - no dings, just some pick scuffing on the pickup covers and pickguard.

Asking $500 + actual shipping for the Godin, $200 + actual shipping for the Peavey.

Will consider trade for a Telecaster (preferably baja, but will consider others with two single coil pups), with cash going either way as needed.

I don't have trading experience here, but 100% positive feedback (151) on ebay under my seller id *ricochet* covering a period of 10+ years.

• Members

Here's a few pedals I'm clearing out. Prices are what I'm asking locally, but I'm willing to try and keep them in the same ballpark for HC folks. Also, some of these I guesstimated their value as best I could. If you're interested in something you think I"m out of line on, just drop me a line.

Would rather not ship outside the Cont. U.S. but might be persuaded.

No trades. Thanks!

LoopMaster7: $100

POD2.0 w/book NO power supply: $50

Fender footswitch from an Ultimate Chorus amp. I assume it's fairly generic though: $25

LoopMaster7.jpg

POD2.jpg

FenderSwitch.jpg

• Members

Just listed on eBay

bottom.jpg

Winner will get 1 free Surfpick, Custom Sculpted to their specifications.

If there are any music store owners out there, I also have an auction ending around Noon on Monday for $1000 worth of Surfpicks of your choice from my website.

Bidding starts at $395 for the Surfpicks & at $1 for the Baritone guitar.

• Members

Please remove this listing. My wife just bought an expensive designer handbag from eBay and it's fake. We are still trying to get our money back. I hate counterfeits.

He is not trying to deceive anyone. He states it is a copy. If you don't want it, don't buy it. If the authorities come after him, that is his problem.

• Members

He is not trying to deceive anyone. He states it is a copy. If you don't want it, don't buy it. If the authorities come after him, that is his problem.

It's not legal to sell a counterfeit, whether "authorities come after him" or not ...

• Members

How do you like it if I buy this guitar from him and try to sell it to you as a real Ric ?

HOw about we make a title for all of the self righteous HC policemen to remove posts that are in violation of HC TOS?

Oh wait, we have mods that do that. PM the guy if you have a problem, don't try to {censored} up a sale here.

Oh, on topic I have a generic alnico bridge humbucker for sale for $15. 2 generic single coils for $5 each.

• Members

Please remove this listing. My wife just bought an expensive designer handbag from eBay and it's fake. We are still trying to get our money back. I hate counterfeits.

I won't remove the listing unless requested to do so by mod. I have changed the ad and anyone interested in specifics on the guitar can contact me.

Unfortunately I can't help you with your wife.

• Members

How do you like it if I buy this guitar from him and try to sell it to you as a real Ric ?

Since you've already attempted to sell a Fernades guitar as a "Stratocaster" I wouldn't put it past you.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2894387-I-do-like-April-Spam-said-Sam-I-am!!&p=45707870&highlight=#post45707870

• Members

BluesTuesday, you self-righteous little scoundrel. Did you actually go back and delete your old ads? You wouldn't do that..would you?

bluestuesday.png

And by the way someone here pm,ed you on the neck

Sent you a PM about this neck. Just wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by BluesTuesday View Post

2004 Fernandes X Retrorocket Stratocaster electric guitar with scalloped neck.

www.ebay.com/itm/170829451771

If you're going to preach to me about morals you should at least have some.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2894387-I-do-like-April-Spam-said-Sam-I-am!!&p=45730192&viewfull=1#post45730192