Post your current rigs.

xrleroyx

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Special J

View Post

That Cruisebass is sleek lookin. Very nice.

Thanks man ! It's a cool bass . I did some stuff to it , popped in DiMarzio Ultra J's , the original SD "vintage Jazz" were a wee low output for me in this bass . I added a custom Aluminum TRC and pg from fretsonthenet , just cosmetic but cool .

pg4.jpg

bridge2.jpg

• Members

9D33D9F0-DAB4-434E-985B-1C1BB380D12E-950

Gibson '61 RI SG, Blackheart BH100H over Palomino 2x12 loaded with Celestion 70/80s

3050E3A5-2867-4703-BA82-7DFD6AAB6613-950

Boss TU 2, BBE Orange Squash compressor, Fulltone Robin Trower OD, Fulltone OCD, Behringer 808 clone (ripoff), Big Muff Pi with tone wicker, and a Fulltone DV-2 Vibe (not pictured).

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Krashpad

View Post

What are the pickups in the Schecter like? High or low output? Alnico or ceramic? They sure look vinatge-y.

Mr Krashpad, They are ceramic, and have a nice mellow tone under light overdrive. They split, the neck is heavenly split but the bridge looses a lot of bite and is a little to brittle in the split position. They can get nicely dirty too and do not hum. It's hard to explain what they do other than they bring the rock. I can give pretty much anything a go on the thing. Overall the guitar is stellar. The sales person at GC told me the splitter switch was a volume boost, I guess it a round about way it is but apparently he thought I was dumb. rolleyes.gif

• Members

From left to right: K-Line Truxton (boo-teek Tele), Heritage H535, G&L Legacy

Amp is a Fender Deluxe Reverb RI that the previous owner did some mods on. Not exactly sure what's cooking inside, but it's seems to have more headroom and less high end spike than stock DRRIs in my rehearsal studio. I've got a small Pedaltrain Jr. with a few stompboxes tucked back there behind the guitars.

photo-3_zpseceeec3c.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BydoEmpire

View Post

Is that head one of the Retro Wrecks? If so how are you liking it?

I got this from a guy who did a "group build" at the amp garage several years ago, I love the amp . It's a very good replica . They used all the right parts .

• Members

Out door or big gigs Fuchs ODS and 69 Marshall 4x12, Fx a ART multiverb ( chorus/echo/reverb and combos of hose Fx). Small gigs Pro Jr & Princeton Reverb in stereo with another Art Multiverb same FX. Guitar Jackson Soloist or what ever I take with me that night.

Archived