OMG!!!! Our ultimate....

newbuilder

• Replies 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i'm single...i look for excuses for everything

any of you guys know what i should be looking for as far as differences between active and passive pickups?...this LTD is my first active pickup guitar

• Members

Just wanted to stop by and say hi since I missed the first version of this thread. Some quick things I wanted to hit on:

1) newbuilder is a badass. I had the pleasure of meeting him a few weeks ago and he generously offered a mojo-filled loaded strat pickguard for my project.

2) Unfortunately, the project refinished body turned out to be crap, so I'm probably going to refinish again over the summer. School is my priority right now.

3) I have the biggest test of my life coming up tomorrow evening . . . Calculus test that pretty much dictates whether I get to stay in the current program I'm in. Some serious mojo needed for this one :cool:

Alrighty . . . I'm signing off HC until tomorrow night. Gotta study and stay focused. Have fun here, I'll see you fellas again :cool:

• Members
Deluxe players strats are the bee's knees.

i'd post mine but i can't remember my photobucket password anymore.
:mad:

I am not biased against any of the Mex strats on up. I saw a Tangerine with HSS and a Wilky in the for sale thread and it has me al torn up too. It is a nice Strat thing that is not getting better as I talk to you guys about your Strats. I am going to have to find a way to get one.

I wonder if 315 pound men make respectable man whores?

• Members
Just wanted to stop by and say hi since I missed the first version of this thread. Some quick things I wanted to hit on:

1) newbuilder is a badass. I had the pleasure of meeting him a few weeks ago and he generously offered a mojo-filled loaded strat pickguard for my project.

2) Unfortunately, the project refinished body turned out to be crap, so I'm probably going to refinish again over the summer. School is my priority right now.

3) I have the biggest test of my life coming up tomorrow evening . . . Calculus test that pretty much dictates whether I get to stay in the current program I'm in. Some serious mojo needed for this one
:cool:

Alrighty . . . I'm signing off HC until tomorrow night. Gotta study and stay focused. Have fun here, I'll see you fellas again

serious whiskey and cereal mojo sent brother

• Members
I am not biased against any of the Mex strats on up. I saw a Tangerine with HSS and a Wilky in the for sale thread and it has me al torn up too. It is a nice Strat thing that is not getting better as I talk to you guys about your Strats. I am going to have to find a way to get one.

I wonder if 315 pound men make respectable man whores?

in italy fat is sexy:lol:...i'd be a sex symbol:lol::lol::lol:

Damon

• Members

3) I have the biggest test of my life coming up tomorrow evening . . . Calculus test that pretty much dictates whether I get to stay in the current program I'm in. Some serious mojo needed for this one

Alrighty . . . I'm signing off HC until tomorrow night. Gotta study and stay focused. Have fun here, I'll see you fellas again

Thanks for the shout out. Good luck on your test.:thu:

• Members

I call dibs on sharing a hut with Ginger and Mary Ann.

Frets, I don't think there were any contradictions in my statement. Sorry, but the Chinese situation is a bit of a sore spot with me. There was a time when this country at least made an attempt in our foreign policy to not reward those who practiced repression. I got no problem with imports but when a country actively seeks to keep it's own people under control with the business end of a gun I really don't have much desire to buy from them.

Add that to the working conditions, environmental damage and other issues and its too damn much.

EG

• Members

Hola whiskey and cereal enthusiasts!

Had a bowl of Honeycombs and Frosted Flakes last night, great combo.

Now we are talking, combos. Last week I had Marshmello Mateys (a chocolate cereal with mellos) mixed with Dino Pebbles (fruity pebbles in a sack). I love to mix my cereal.

I have had two tequila days lately and no Whiskey in a pretty long while.

• Members

Now we are talking, combos. Last week I had Marshmello Mateys (a chocolate cereal with mellos) mixed with Dino Pebbles (fruity pebbles in a sack). I love to mix my cereal.

I have had two tequila days lately and no Whiskey in a pretty long while.

No whiskey lately for me either, hardly any beer as well.

Cereal mixes are the bomb. Plus a great way to eat up all of the handfuls of cereal usually left by the last person to eat cereal in the house.

And why is that?

Why do people just enough cereal in the box to piss you off?

• Members

back in my DELETED days,i once mixed dry maple and brown sugar instant oat meal and mac and cheese:facepalm: it was damn goos at that very moment...i'd never before,nor have i ever again been that DELETED,like an eagle,clear to the bejesus belt,if you get me;)

Damon

Archived