OMG!!!! Our ultimate....

newbuilder

• Replies 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I'm with you on the Mary Ann thing.
:thu:

I got hit from behind on my way home today. Ended up hitting the F150 in front of me, and i lucked out it didn't mess up his truck. My front end is all {censored}ed up.

That's two cars in two or three weeks (hail). What the {censored}?

So the great news is no one was hurt. And I'm probably the nicest guy she's ever hit. She hit me and i went and asked if she was ok. Her air bag popped and smoke was rolling out of her car from the charge. So I'm like, get out of the smoke, you ok?
:facepalm:

So glory be to "name your own diety here" I'll say God here for me. And thank Buda "name your own transformed human here" for my safe return home. I am lucky and hopefully the car won't take too long to fix.

I gotta figure out how to keep a couple cars at home and out of the shop.

So anyway, I just needed to share.

I am waiting on the wife to get home so I'ze can work^^^.:facepalm:

• Members

Damn, you are having bad car luck, dude. Glad you are OK. What happened?

I had an airbag go off on me once in an accident. The world went into slow mo. It was weird watching the bag unroll. I counted seven folds in it. That's so bizarre seing that happen as I know it only takes a fraction of a second.

EG

• Members
Damn, you are having bad car luck, dude. Glad you are OK. What happened?

I had an airbag go off on me once in an accident. The world went into slow mo. It was weird watching the bag unroll. I counted seven folds in it. That's so bizarre seing that happen as I know it only takes a fraction of a second.

EG

Was in rush hour going home. At a complete stop and look in my rearview, {censored}, Boom! She pushed the front of my car under the F150 in front of me and jacked up the front end. Mechanically it is fine. The body work and fixing the front $1000-$2000 and I am still trying to reach the nice people who hit me.
I was kinda out of it, so I didn't call the cops. Turns out the ins is from Las Vegas and the father lives in Co. I am confident that I got enough info to make a case if need be, but I was too nice to the girl and just wanted to go home. {censored} kinda hurts and makes your head act funny with all of the adrenaline. Thought of 10 things on the way home that I shoulda done.:facepalm:

• Members
Was in rush hour going home. At a complete stop and look in my rearview, {censored}, Boom! She pushed the front of my car under the F150 in front of me and jacked up the front end. Mechanically it is fine. The body work and fixing the front $1000-$2000 and I am still trying to reach the nice people who hit me.

I was kinda out of it, so I didn't call the cops. Turns out the ins is from Las Vegas and the father lives in Co. I am confident that I got enough info to make a case if need be, but I was too nice to the girl and just wanted to go home. {censored} kinda hurts and makes your head act funny with all of the adrenaline. Thought of 10 things on the way home that I shoulda done.

Really sorry to hear about all that! Glad everyone is OK though.

• Members

I was kinda out of it, so I didn't call the cops. Turns out the ins is from Las Vegas and the father lives in Co. I am confident that I got enough info to make a case if need be, but I was too nice to the girl and just wanted to go home. {censored} kinda hurts and makes your head act funny with all of the adrenaline. Thought of 10 things on the way home that I shoulda done.

Guaranteed it's not your fault. If you can't locate the gal who hit you, you can claim this under your own car insurance, and your insurance carrier can track her down. The insurer will fix your car and take it out of her or her insurance.

Yeah, a police report would have been the right thing to do by as you said, you were {censored}ed up from the crash.

• Members
Guaranteed it's not your fault. If you can't locate the gal who hit you, you can claim this under your own car insurance, and your insurance carrier can track her down. The insurer will fix your car and take it out of her or her insurance.

Yeah, a police report would have been the right thing to do by as you said, you were {censored}ed up from the crash.

I have made a claim with her insurance which aparantly is current. And now they said they would call me within one business day.

Yeah.:thu:

• Members

I am a patriot.

Still kinda trips me out that you are looking at my old posts. Unless that was a joke. I'm far too literal sometimes. One would think that so many years of studying lit would have drained that from me, but noooo. I still think "When I Heard The Learn'd Astronomer" is about stars. :facepalm:

EG

• Members
I am a patriot.

Still kinda trips me out that you are looking at my old posts. Unless that was a joke. I'm far too literal sometimes. One would think that so many years of studying lit would have drained that from me, but noooo. I still think "When I Heard The Learn'd Astronomer" is about stars.

EG

pssssstttt........Elias......I'm not looking at your old posts. :wave:

Archived