OMG!!!! Our ultimate....

newbuilder

• Replies 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

is that sucide thread for real?i lost two very close friends this way,both self inflicted gunshot wounds...this is nothing to joke about...the ones left behind never,and i do mean NEVER recover from it...

Damon

Yes....it's for real. I really feel for the guy.

• Members
Yes....it's for real. I really feel for the guy.

i sure hope he gets some help...death is sort of,well...ireversible,ya' know?i've felt this way at times,many times actualy...now i have thes two to keep me going:)

family.jpg

they are my universe...if the apocolypse came tomorrow,i would'nt fear a thing as long as they were with me...EG you'll get to meet them both in a couple of months...

Damon

• Members

is that sucide thread for real?i lost two very close friends this way,both self inflicted gunshot wounds...this is nothing to joke about...the ones left behind never,and i do mean NEVER recover from it...

Damon

At first I didn't think it was for real, but now I'm pretty sure it is, which is sad.

• Members

Darn, I thought I had my first stalker.

So when's the big move?

EG

My wife's uncle is coming to Amarillo this week for her grandfather's surgery. (he's the one giving her the job) We should be finalizing everything then. It looks like within 3 months.

• Members

My wife's uncle is coming to Amarillo this week for her grandfather's surgery. (he's the one giving her the job) We should be finalizing everything then. It looks like within 3 months.

So then you'll still get to enjoy most of the lovely Amarillo summer. I DO NOT miss summer in Texas. (No ofense, NB, but it sucks.)

EG

Archived