OMG!!!! Our ultimate....

newbuilder

• Members

Greetings. I wonder how whiskey on cereal would be?

Zemmy, I know nothin about active pickups. Sorry. Never had much mind to try them.

I could be Wrongway Corrigan. Wait, who was the band that came to visit them?

EG

wasn't it the turtles,or the mosquitos...something:idk:

Damon

• Replies 35.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
back in my DELETED days,i once mixed dry maple and brown sugar instant oat meal and mac and cheese:facepalm: it was damn goos at that very moment...i'd never before,nor have i ever again been that DELETED,like an eagle,clear to the bejesus belt,if you get me;)

Damon

Again, I bring up the day I accidentally poured soda over a hearty bow of Raisin Nut Bran.

Managed to get my fiber and caffeine all in one bowl. :thu:

• Members
No whiskey lately for me either, hardly any beer as well.

Cereal mixes are the bomb. Plus a great way to eat up all of the handfuls of cereal usually left by the last person to eat cereal in the house.

And why is that?

Why do people just enough cereal in the box to piss you off?

"WHO THE HELL PUT THE ORANGE JUICE BACK IN REFRIGERATOR WITH JUST A SWALLOW LEFT IN THE CONTAINER...I GET MY MOUTH ALL SET FOR SOME ORANGE JUICE,AND THERE AIN'T BUT A SWALLOW IN THE CONTAINER"

"SHUT UP YOU FAT BITCH"

"I'D TELL YA' TA' KISS MY ASS,BUT YOU PROB'LY CAN'T SEE IT YA' BLIND MOTHA' {censored}A":lol::lol::lol::lol:

Damon

• Members

When I was a kid I always got pissed at mom for dumping one box into another. I was a purist I guess. Now see the wisdom. Two good things together. Like Reese's.

EG

i dunno...my dad sometimes puts bacon bits on ice cream...i never got the whole "two things mean twice as good" thing

• Members

Missed the Harlem Nights. I think I saw that one once.

Never should have chimed in on the whole China crap. I generally try to stay out of the flame wars but that one's a sore spot for me. Us old Cold Warriors take the whole Commie bit pretty seriously, though. Nothing good ever comes from engaging in those topics. Next time I'll just let it go. Lesson learned.

EG

I call dibs on sharing a hut with Ginger and Mary Ann.

Frets, I don't think there were any contradictions in my statement. Sorry, but the Chinese situation is a bit of a sore spot with me. There was a time when this country at least made an attempt in our foreign policy to not reward those who practiced repression. I got no problem with imports but when a country actively seeks to keep it's own people under control with the business end of a gun I really don't have much desire to buy from them.

Add that to the working conditions, environmental damage and other issues and its too damn much.

EG

I'm betting Mary Ann had the wild streak myself!

I do get the cold war references. I was there. The problem with American foreign policy IMO is that we keep picking and choosing which repressive regime we're going to oppose and which one we're keeping an open door on. The decision seems to most often hinge on perceived strategic gains as opposed to belief in a higher standard. I believe that people in countries where the quality of life is rising become less and less amenable to living under a repressive regime. Looking at the world today, it also appears to me that our biggest threats come from idealogues harnessing the discontent of people living significantly below the Amer4ican poverty level.

• Members
I'm betting Mary Ann had the wild streak myself!

I do get the cold war references. I was there. The problem with American foreign policy IMO is that we keep picking and choosing which repressive regime we're going to oppose and which one we're keeping an open door on. The decision seems to most often hinge on perceived strategic gains as opposed to belief in a higher standard. I believe that people in countries where the quality of life is rising become less and less amenable to living under a repressive regime. Looking at the world today, it also appears to me that our biggest threats come from idealogues harnessing the discontent of people living significantly below the Amer4ican poverty level.

I'm with you on the Mary Ann thing.:thu:

I got hit from behind on my way home today. Ended up hitting the F150 in front of me, and i lucked out it didn't mess up his truck. My front end is all {censored}ed up.
That's two cars in two or three weeks (hail). What the {censored}?

So the great news is no one was hurt. And I'm probably the nicest guy she's ever hit. She hit me and i went and asked if she was ok. Her air bag popped and smoke was rolling out of her car from the charge. So I'm like, get out of the smoke, you ok?:facepalm:

So glory be to "name your own diety here" I'll say God here for me. And thank Buda "name your own transformed human here" for my safe return home. I am lucky and hopefully the car won't take too long to fix.

I gotta figure out how to keep a couple cars at home and out of the shop.

So anyway, I just needed to share.

• Members
What are you trying to do? There is alot of different modding. Tuners and pickguard, pups, alternate wiring and switching...so explain a little more.
:thu:

Sorry about that :p
I'm gonna change the tuners, replace the pickups, pickguard and the tremolo sytsem.

• Members
Sorry about that
:p
I'm gonna change the tuners, replace the pickups, pickguard and the tremolo sytsem.

Tuners are a breaze, the pups aren't that difficult and I can point you to some wiring diagrams.

http://guitarelectronics.zoovy.com/category/wiringresources/

Let me know what else you are getting into and I'll try and help.

What kind of trem. Just getting a better one of the same, or going to wilky floyd type deal?

• Members

Tuners are a breaze, the pups aren't that difficult and I can point you to some wiring diagrams.

Let me know what else you are getting into and I'll try and help.

What kind of trem. Just getting a better one of the same, or going to wilky floyd type deal?

A lot of pickups (Seymour Duncans) come with pretty easy to follow diagrams. I just wired up my first set in a project guitar and it was as easy as pie.

Archived