omg, my ultimate NGD is today ...

aenemated

• Replies 211.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ok, maybe normal's not the right description. But it's definatly not in a cool way. Unless you LIKE barking at the moon and talking in a viking type grunt.
People aint normal in Hackney either (rough end of London) , where I used to live. Them crazy gangstas! icon_lol.gif. I still want strippers!

• Members

strip clubs in LA are horrible pits of despair. i'll never go again. i was at strip clubs in vegas 3 or 4 night a week for years, and they were always awesome; like a nonstop party.

in LA, it's just a bunch of sad bastards.

the couple experiences i've had at them here, i just got depressed. it was terrible.

• Members

Who said anything about strip clubs?lol
Actually, strip clubs in Moscow are pretty weird seedy places too. I worked in Russia a few years ago (NOT in a strip club I have to say!), now there's a place for cute girls. The musics terrible though.
Anyway, enough about strippers for now. I'm rambling on about strippers when we should be talking about your beautiful new stripp... I mean guitar. yes.wink.gif

• Members

haha been a couple years since the last stripper. i think her name was ronni. she was my nieghbor.

it's a funny story, really.

an ex girlfriend from north carolina was in town visiting. me and a friend took her to a spot down in fremont where she proceeded to get TRASHED. we dropped her off at my apt for her to pass out and headed back out to the spearmint rhino, my favorite strip club in vegas. while standing at the bar, one of the strippers walked up to me and was like "hey, where do you live?" ... which was a typical strip club question. i answered "vegas." "yeah, but where?" "uh, rainbow and the 215. why?" "what complex?" "um, [insert the name of the apartment complex which i cannot remember]." "ok, well, my girl lives directly across from you. come meet her."

so i did. and we hung out. and she invited me next door, as it were.

anyway, things happened as they tended to ... but it happened that my friend that was out had left her car out and rode with me all night, and was back at my place - literally next door - tending to my ex. who, as i later heard, was driving her crazy. so my friend came barging in while both i and the girl were buck-ass-naked, asleep and demanding i a) take her to her car b) go deal with the nut next door.

it's now a rule that anytime she (the ex) comes to visit me, wherever i am, i am not allowed to have sex with strippers while she's there.

i guess it's a fair rule.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by aenemated View Post
hahaha i love your spirit!

though, take my advice man ... they're WAAAAAY more trouble than they're worth. it might only take a couple $6 shots to get them to {censored} you in the car on the way home, but all the other {censored} is JUST NOT WORTH IT.

it's why i go for bartendresses now. they can make a fabulous gin and tonic, can deal with drunken idiots like myself and tend to look their best. biggrin.gif
thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif

This man know his L.A. Listen to what he is sayin...

(And i hear ya about beach life. I hated it too)

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Puckman View Post
thumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gifthumb.gif

This man know his L.A. Listen to what he is sayin...

(And i hear ya about beach life. I hated it too)
Oh, thats right, rub it in mr "I hate beach lifeblah.gif".....
You try living in this cold, mean {censored}TY LITTLE {censored}ING TOWN!
I CANT GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT HEARING "GET AN 'AIRCUT, BLOODY 'IPPIE LAYABOUT!"

AND NOT ONE {censored}ING STRIPPER!...mad.gif
I'm sorry, was I shouting? (Time for my medicineicon_lol.gif)

Oh well, I still have my guitar. And theres plenty of horse-riding blond chicks round here I suppose....wink.gifthumb.gif

• Members

Well don't get me wrong, I love Southern California. But I don't want to live RIGHT on the beach. I know it sounds glamorous and fun, but it sucks bloody ass. There's never anywhere to park. It's crowded as all freakin hell. Apartments and homes are priced exhorbitantly high (and are usually complete {censored}holes). And the kinds of folks you run into are not exactly my kind of folks. It works for some people, but it's not for me.

I try to stay away from the Beach cities (Redondo Beach, Venice Beach, etc.) for the most part, but it's nice that I can still get to the beach if I want to within 30 minutes (traffic not withstanding). Did I mention parking sucks?

• Moderators
Quote Originally Posted by mustang5 View Post

AND NOT ONE {censored}ING STRIPPER...
I'm sorry, was I shouting?wink.gifthumb.gif
OI....shut it, stop being shabby, and sod off and get a haircut ya feckin hippie drain on society layabout, start earnin and payin taxesmad.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by mustang5 View Post

AND NOT ONE {censored}ING STRIPPER!...mad.gif
I'm sorry, was I shouting? (Time for my medicineicon_lol.gif)

Oh well, I still have my guitar. And theres plenty of horse-riding blond chicks round here I suppose....wink.gifthumb.gif
I GAURANTEE i have it worse - i live near and work in......wait for it..........

....you are going to laugh....

MILTON KEYNES!

Now that is teh suxxor.

And you almost never see really high end LP's round here.

ever.

And the only strip club is a crappy rip off centre.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Fendercaster View Post
2030228521_caea4f6bb5.jpg

Nice guitar! But, with all your drankin' and stuff, you might want to get another guitar stand! biggrin.gif
haha yeah, i actually have one of those multiple guitar racks, but i didn't take the time to put it together last night. i'll be gettin on that tonight.

Archived