omg, my ultimate NGD is today ...

aenemated

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by aenemated

View Post

hahaha

GET SOME BOOZE, MAN.

get in the spirit of my thread. if there's nothing else i can bring to HCEG, it's the knowledge of LPs, slash and being a drunken bastard.

smile.gif

oh, and turn on some tom waits.

Booze?? I been at work for almost 3 hours now,I cant drink. Of course our delivery driver keeps a bottle stashed in the company truck. Maybe just a little bit to go with my RC.

• Replies 211.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

she has arrived ... and i've basically gotten ZERO work done as i have been serenading the hot babez at my office haha.

seriously though ... amazing. in every way.

interestingly enough, my homey got a new camera today as well. some crazy DSLR he's been wanting. so, perhaps i shall make him test it out and take some glamour shots of her!

• Members

the bastard is {censored}in around trying to upload them.

the funny thing is the two of us were the developers of a pretty popular photo sharing site a couple years ago - since we killed it, we have nowhere to really decently host photos!

i'd also like to say ... i spent every second from the time i got home from work @ around 730pm till around 1130pm rockin out. now i'm takin a break cuz i'm kinda drunk (again!) and my fingers are {censored}in killin me haha. especially considering i basically played all day at the office, too.

she has SUCH a skydog vibe ...

anyway, here we go ...

artsy black and white:

2031030062_6f6fb5aefb.jpg

and here's the fam:

2030229789_02f6cbbeb0.jpg

left to right:

'82 silverburst, slash sig,'57 RI, '59 RI

this is my heaven.

he's uploading more right now ...

Archived