omg, my ultimate NGD is today ...

aenemated

• Replies 211.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is a fun thread. You can never talk too much about lp's!
(and the rest)
So, tell me aenemated, does the new baby sustain much better than say a standard lp? Is the action very low?
Funny, I don't like ultra low action. I find myself raising it on my new guitars sometimes. Does it go up to 11?smile.gif

• Members

i've honestly not had the chance to really crank it yet. i kinda sort got yelled at by my neighbor the night i got my vintage modern cuz i was playing voodoo chile at like 4am a little too loud - when that wah goes down, it kicks it up a notch. so i've been hesitant to turn up too much lately. frown.gif

can't wait to move outta here to hollywood where that {censored} is not only tolerated, but expected!

the action on her isn't THAT low ... honestly, the action on my silverburst is the lowest i've ever touched. it's insane how low that {censored} is. i really don't even love super low action anyway; but the silverburst stays in drop d, so it works really well for that type of thing. too low and i get sloppy.

• Members

well I just read through the whole thread...great stuff guys, keep up the good work. While I love my LP, I am sitting here right now with my ESP jammin w/ some Peace Sells....Awesome guitar man, I love my standard but Im sure it aint {censored} compared to the '59. Have you had a chance to crank it up a bit yet? Wish I was out in Cali, I have to wait until 2010, then Im making the big move to San Diego, cant wait. Alright, Good Mourning/Black Friday is coming up, I gotta concentrate on this one, peace out and enjoy the guitarfiddle manthumb.gif

• Members

I went out for a late one last night. The bonus of not drinking is I don't have a hangover, and I remember her name! And what she looks like! And I woke up after an hour or so's sleep with a cool song idea in my head, now then...Wheres my guitarwink.gif

ps. Good morning all'yall

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by mustang5 View Post
Oh, thats right, rub it in mr "I hate beach lifeblah.gif".....
You try living in this cold, mean {censored}TY LITTLE {censored}ING TOWN!
I CANT GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT HEARING "GET AN 'AIRCUT, BLOODY 'IPPIE LAYABOUT!"

AND NOT ONE {censored}ING STRIPPER!...mad.gif
I'm sorry, was I shouting? (Time for my medicineicon_lol.gif)

Oh well, I still have my guitar. And theres plenty of horse-riding blond chicks round here I suppose....wink.gifthumb.gif
Dude hop on a train to Manchester, visit an establishment on Lloyd St called Boutique. Ask for a girl called Suzanne to do her Alice Cooper "Poison" routine for you, trust me you'll feel as Vegas as is humanly possible in Northern England thumb.gif

Archived