OT - revive the Food Thread!

the DW

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dude. you are retarded. . . or drunk again. . (remember your attackin' cem post). . .

jack daniel's oak barrel chips are available at walmart for less than $10.00 per bag. . .

it's prolly best you don't respond until you sober up. You're only gonna look more foolish if you don't.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BeakerArk

View Post

Dude. you are retarded. . . or drunk again. . (remember your attackin' cem post). . .

jack daniel's oak barrel chips are available at walmart for less than $10.00 per bag. . .

it's prolly best you don't respond until you sober up. You're only gonna look more foolish if you don't.

if your gonna spend around 10 bucks on a bag of chips,and 4 bucks a pound on a flat that weighs around 7 pounds add that up.you can go to a local bbq place and buy by the pound cheaper than that.i work in a meat plant,i know beef.i know how it should be cooked.

nice way to go off topic and bring another post into this.10 dollars for a small bag of chips is expensive,i wasnt dissing you about it at all.just saying if you got the money to pay for it cool.whats your {censored}ing problem you douche bag?

some of you have heads that are so big there literally gonna explode,makes me {censored}ing sick.

and buy a real smoker then you could bbq like the it should be done

• Members

That's Mr. Douchenozzle, you drunken ******.

you work in a meat plant? excellent for you. At least you have a job.

I bbq b/c I don't like much of what is offered at the bbq places around here. How 'bout you show us your wares? If'n you've got the secret, let's see it. Show us your foundation.

And, really. . .once again, if you've got something to offer, aside from being a contrarian prick, please do so.

Sober up, dude. Please. I wish you no ill will.

• Members

That's Mr. Douchenozzle, you drunken retard.

you work in a meat plant? excellent for you. At least you have a job.

And, really. . .once again, if you've got something to offer, aside from being a contrarian prick, please do so.

Sober up, dude. Please. I wish you no ill will.

alls i have to say is look back at who made the first true insult.in the beginning i asked to have you ship some,seems a nice thing to say.next a suggestion in stead of baking to grill,just a suggestion.after that a question about chips.you replied,then i commented on price,no insult but i get are you retarted.i dont understand the retard comment.i had no offensive intent but i get called retarted.i guess your holding the cem thread against me and thats cool with me.but next time if you have beef(lol)send me a pm and we will iron it out in a private manor instead of turning a perfectly good thread into a {censored}hole

• Members

at least I know how to spell forehead.

Go sober up, please. I'm sure you're much more pleasant when you're sober.

k,your right.i left out the e.hang me.

to those that read this im sorry,i really wasnt trying to be a ass till i was called a retard.

i try to be a part of the community we call a forum.im not a good drummer so i contribute by any other means till i feel im experienced enough to give advise on drums.this is a thread i keep up with everyday because i feel food everyone can identify with.i offered my advice and asked a legit question,then commented on the price of chips.in return i got called a retard.i dont get it

• Members

And fairly simple too.

Cut a salmon filet into 1" thick pieces, and season with garlic salt and pepper. Heat up about 1/4" of oil in a frying pan. It should get fairly hot, so that when you put the end of a wooden spoon (or chopstick) in the oil, it bubbles. Dredge the salmon in Furikake (the Japanese seaweed based stuff you put on hot rice), then egg wash, then Panko (Japanese bread crumbs). Fry the salmon for about 1 to 2 minutes per side then drain on paper towels.

good stuff. Works on mahi mahi also!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Made some slammin' chili (not as good as manoeuver's) - like three gallons of it... had to freeze the last bit. Was eating it two times a day - chili omelets rock. Made some grilled kielbasa with sweet peppers and onions fried up in olive oil to put on fresh rolls with horseradish mustard. Still have enough left to feed seven people. Also, cooked up a chicken cordon bleu (or whatever it's called) casserole that went over well for the four chicks I was cooking for.

Archived