The drum forum random thought thread.

Stark

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hawt. My family is pretty backwoods. They say things like "y'unt to?" code for "do you want to?" and "git n der n warsh yer hands," code for "go in there and wash your hands."

I melt when Grem calls me darlin' and I think those boots are hot.

That is all....

M.R. Boots. M.R. Not. OSAR. CM heels? LIB. M.R. Boots.

• Members

Am I the only one that doesnt find Megan Fox that attractive?

I didn't know who she was (geezer sign number one) looked her up on Wiki. Seems to be an Angie Jolie wanna be, Bisexual, low self esteem and a cutter. A 23 year old that gets far too much media attention than she should which is most likely why she seems to have mixed up values from what I've read. Now she is a very cute and pretty girl, but like Mary said, is something vacant about her and from her comments I've read, her personality and lack of any talent that I've seen. Might as well be another Lindsey Lohan or Britany.

It must be really rough on young stars in the media sausage grinder though. If it was around back when, Sally Field, Farrah, and "The Brat Pack" would have been swallowed whole!

• Members

For Thanksgiving there will be...

30 pound turkey

15 pound ham

2 boxes of stuffin.

fixin's for Green Bean Casserole

3 pies (raspberry, pumpkin, and pecan)

fixin's for 2 types of Cranberry sauce

36 dinner rolls

And I'm not sure if we've got enough for 6 people.

• Members

To equalise a room you can feed pink noise through a PA and use a microphone and spectrum analyser while adjusting the FoH graphic to a achieve a flat response or open a microphone channel (preferably the loudest microphone) and increase the volume on the graphic of a feedback until feedback, then attenuate that frequency. Repeat this process over the entire frequency spectrum of the graphic.

Thanks for helping me studying for my music industry exam tomorrow =)

• Members

PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE BROWNIES

Ingredients:

Chocolate Batter:

2 cups sugar

1 cup butter, room temperature

2 teaspoons vanilla

4 eggs

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour

3/4 cup cocoa, unsweetened

1 teaspoon baking powder

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 cup peanut butter chips

Peanut Butter Batter:

3/4 cup peanut butter

1/3 cup butter, room temperature

1/3 cup sugar

2 tablespoons all-purpose flour

2 eggs

1 teaspoon vanilla

Frosting:

3 ounces unsweetened chocolate

3 tablespoons butter

2 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar

1/4 teaspoon salt

1 teaspoon vanilla

3 1/2 to 5 tablespoons waterPreparation:

Grease and flour a 13x9-inch baking pan. In mixing bowl, cream 2 cups sugar and 1 cup butter until light and fluffy. Add 2 teaspoons vanilla and 4 eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add 1 1/2 cups flour, cocoa, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. to the creamed mixture. Mix well. Stir in peanut butter chips.

In a small bowl, cream peanut butter and 1/3 cup butter. Add 1/3 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons flour; blend well. Add 2 eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla; beat until smooth. Spread half of the chocolate mixture in prepared baking pan. Spread the peanut butter batter over chocolate batter. Spread remaining chocolate batter over top. Gently cut through layers with a knife to create a marbled look.

Bake brownies at 350

Archived