The drum forum random thought thread.

Stark

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the disabled one had her ear pressed to the door for about 15 minutes.

she was listening to see if i was still awake.

I was, but we're on hour 52 of this weeks 78, and I needed a break.

I can't say, "Dude, I need a break." We've learned from this mistake in the past. Disabled feelings get hurt. The proper phrasing is "*yaaaaaaawn* I'm sleepy. Good night."

So here I sat, staring at the shadow of her wheelchair creeping this dark room. Occasionally hearing the door jiggle a bit as she adjusted the position of hear ear pressing.

I snuck out of bed, ever so quietly. Tip toed to the door. Grabbed the knob and flung that sumbitch open with meaning.

I've never seen such a startled face.

I said, "woah. i gotta pee."

She said"oh, i was, uhh. gonna ask if you'd make me a sammich."

I sez to her, "nah, you know how. go for it. I'm going back to sleep. please keep your ear off my door."

Her face turned red, and she wheeled away.

• Members
Cripple Keeper is the technical term.

He speaks truth.
Before everyone goes thinking I'm an awful person.
Please hear me out.
She's able minded, just disabled bodied. :rolleyes:

She's a slave driver.
I've been working between 82 and 136 hours a week for over a month now.
She calls me everyday about the time I arrive at home to spend a few precious hours with Gremson.
She finds something to make me come back for.

I no longer get free time.
I had a medical emergency on saturday. It took 9 hours for someone to come cover for me so I could leave. I sat on the couch writhing in pain for 9 {censored}ing hours. Damn near just walked out.

My company doesn't pay overtime. Just regular pay.

She makes me do things she's totally capable of doing.

I understand that I'm there for a reason, but she's a manipulative turd.
And she has everyone in the company walking on eggshells. If things aren't done her way she'll fire them.
I'm so overworked because I'm the only one thankful enough to have a job that I'm willing to kiss mega ass to keep it.
I can't afford to be fired right now, but I'm so far past the breaking point with her that I feel it coming any day.

• Members

She makes me do things she's totally capable of doing.

I understand that I'm there for a reason, but she's a manipulative turd.

And she has everyone in the company walking on eggshells. If things aren't done her way she'll fire them.

I'm so overworked because I'm the only one thankful enough to have a job that I'm willing to kiss mega ass to keep it.

I can't afford to be fired right now, but I'm so far past the breaking point with her that I feel it coming any day.

...the {censored}?

• Members

the disabled one had her ear pressed to the door for about 15 minutes.

she was listening to see if i was still awake.

I was, but we're on hour 52 of this weeks 78, and I needed a break.

I can't say, "Dude, I need a break." We've learned from this mistake in the past. Disabled feelings get hurt. The proper phrasing is "*yaaaaaaawn* I'm sleepy. Good night."

So here I sat, staring at the shadow of her wheelchair creeping this dark room. Occasionally hearing the door jiggle a bit as she adjusted the position of hear ear pressing.

I snuck out of bed, ever so quietly. Tip toed to the door. Grabbed the knob and flung that sumbitch open with meaning.

I've never seen such a startled face.

I said, "woah. i gotta pee."

She said"oh, i was, uhh. gonna ask if you'd make me a sammich."

I sez to her, "nah, you know how. go for it. I'm going back to sleep. please keep your ear off my door."

Her face turned red, and she wheeled away.

next time slap the door about ear level

Archived