The drum forum random thought thread.

Stark

• Members

...so I had not changed my avatar since I have been on this forum so I say what the hell I'll play and go to look for a picture of Linda Lovelace to post as my avatar and WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAM I get a {censored}ing virus on my computer! Anyway I'm glad to be back I've been kind of bored!

Anybody else get that facebook WOW virus ? {censored}ers hacked my page and cost me a lot of time, as well as infecting some of my friends on FB.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All the cool kids are on the Facebook and the Twitter.

Can't believe all the twitter twitter twitter all over TV calling it amazing new technology, and world changing blah blah blah. Like posting {censored} on the internet is something new and amazing.. I've been posting {censored} on the internet since windows 95. Aint nothing new or exciting about it at all.. It's all just fake buzz, and people bought into it.

• Members

Anybody else get that facebook WOW virus ? {censored}ers hacked my page and cost me a lot of time, as well as infecting some of my friends on FB.

Yep! My wife got it and I'm glad she didn't give it to me! The virus that screwed me came in wanting me to pay for a virus software fix for 80 bucks!

• 2 months later...

Archived