The drum forum random thought thread.

Stark

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

...so I had not changed my avatar since I have been on this forum so I say what the hell I'll play and go to look for a picture of Linda Lovelace to post as my avatar and WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAM I get a {censored}ing virus on my computer! Anyway I'm glad to be back I've been kind of bored!

• Members
...so I had not changed my avatar since I have been on this forum so I say what the hell I'll play and go to look for a picture of Linda Lovelace to post as my avatar and WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAM I get a {censored}ing virus on my computer! Anyway I'm glad to be back I've been kind of bored!

gllad to see ya back. that'll learn ya:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Members

I've been thinking about my playing a lot lately, watching some drummers I like, and I've come to the conclusion that most of my ability comes through brute force in one way or another. All my speed, power, endurance, control, foot technique, groove, fills, creativity... hell, even my ghost notes are painfully precise and obvious.

Specifically, I was just watching a lot of Jojo Mayer. Now THERE'S a man with some {censored}ing finesse.

• Members

I know they had the push mowers (as in no motor, but you pushed to turn the blades mowers.

i did the old school for a few years. my g-pa hooked me with one he overhauled. i was about twelve or so, and this isn't all THAT long ago, so it was a little unusual. it cut like a fiend and i just had to hose it off and keep it oiled. one day it just locked up.

Archived