The drum forum random thought thread.

Stark

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

which is preferable, crispy or crunchy?

Crispy hands down.

I think drum keys should never fall out of your hand when tuning, even if you're rushing with sweaty palms.

lock nuts should come with extra keys.

Whom ever named the paradiddle the paradiddle was stoned when he did it.

Whom ever named the paradiddle-diddle the paradiddle-diddle was a stutterer, and stoned also. Which invariably led to the naming of the flam.

• Members

big, sweaty, shirtless, wood-chopping hairy men. what was the question?

OK. Now you're scarring me. I could try and see if I can find you a room up at the Short North in Columbus. Guys like your talkin' 'bout hang out there is what I've read anyway.

My font is {censored}ing with me now. Bizarre.

• Members

Whom ever named the paradiddle the paradiddle was stoned when he did it.

Say it out loud as you play and it all makes sense:

Pa-ra-did-dle

It makes it easier to play...a bit like saying croc-a-dil-eeh-oh for a 5 grouping (there's probably a better way of spelling that...was trying to do it phonetically), or Gina Lollobrigida for 7.

• Members

P-ra-did-dle It makes it easier to play...a bit like saying croc-a-dil-eeh-oh for a 5 grouping (there's probably a better way of spelling that...was trying to do it phonetically), or Gina Lollobrigida for 7.

Yep, I get that. It does makes sense
I'm not finding fault in that at all. It is just a very odd grouping of vowels and consonants.
I don't smoke anymore, and I still get a chuckle from it once in awhile straight. OK, we're :deadhorse: now.

I'm going to Kings Island tomorrow with Ben, my little one. Then in the evening, we're driving down into Kentucky, Newport, to go to an Aquarium they have there. All kinds of stuff there too. get to pet sharks and sting rays too.
I'm excited!!!!!!!:thu::thu::thu::thu:

• Members

Pa-ra-did-dle

It makes it easier to play...a bit like saying croc-a-dil-eeh-oh for a 5 grouping (there's probably a better way of spelling that...was trying to do it phonetically), or Gina Lollobrigida for 7.

I never got that {censored}. I'd rather say 12312 12312 if I wanted to count out fives.

Archived