My old choir teacher marries 18 yr old former student.

slapthefunkyfour

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know nor need to know any of the circumstances surrounding this relationship, but I can say with maximum certainty that if you ask this guy on his death bed what his top ten regrettable mistakes were in life, he's gonna list this move.

When will older men learn that you don't marry the really young ones, you just hit it and send their asses off to college?

C7

I don't know about all that, dude - I hooked up with my GF when she was 17 and I was 31 - 16 years later, I can say with certainty that it was one of the best moves I've ever made... I ended up with a girl that's always kept herself fit and attractive, and treats me like gold - in other words, I've had it made all these years...

- georgestrings

• Members

I don't know about all that, dude - I hooked up with my GF when she was 17 and I was 31 - 16 years later, I can say with certainty that it was one of the best moves I've ever made... I ended up with a girl that's always kept herself fit and attractive, and treats me like gold - in other words, I've had it made all these years...

- georgestrings

Dude. Were you my high school US history teacher? Actually, he was a bit older when he left mid year to marry one of the girls in our class who was 17 at the time. They moved to Indiana and from what I've heard they're still married today after 30 years. He's got to be like 75 now.

• Members

A kid I went to high school with (he was a year or two under me) went to college and got his teaching license. He'd been teaching high school for two, maybe three years when he got busted for having sex with a female student, who was 16/17 at the time. I followed the case in the court records (all of Wisconsin's court records are available online in a searchable database - it's nice), and thought he was going to get hit hard. He was originally charged with a felony, but ended up with a misdemeanor. He lost his teaching license of course, but didn't do any jail time and doesn't have to register as a sex offender. He lucked out on that one.

• Members

there was/is a music teacher italian at john marshall high school in los angeles los feliz area that used to get all touchie touchy with the cute/pretty girls!

creepo stuff ...seriously sickness....if it were my sister or relative = instant choke hold/sleeper!!!

• Members

At Uni most of the male professors were dating students, the teachers were generally in their 50s and 60s..

I'm not sure I agree with the 'consenting adults' line, I sort of think if you are a teacher, regardless of age its inappropriate to have a relationship with a student..

Though I may be biased.. I found out my G/F at the time had lost her virginity to one of the 65 y/o teachers.. I nearly vomited.. I'd been seeing her for like 10 years.. (I mean I found out after all those years that she had back in Uni..)

Low life piece of {censored} took advantage of an 18yo VERY impressionable girl..

• Members

I teach at a weekend school and ahve had a 13 year old kiss me while I was correcting her work.

Want to talk about weird, one minute I'm explaining why her essay is flawed and reading it, the next she's just...kissing me. I'm 19 for reference, it was fail AND an awkward conversation with the boss.

• Members

Our driver's ed teacher married a woman that was about 7 years older than us. Then the poor guy died of brain cancer while his wife was 8 months pregnant. They were both teachers at the same school. Sad stuff. He was in his 60's, she was in her 20's.

• Members

The teacher that everyone claimed to be a pedophile, and doing things such as arranging the seating charts so that all the girls sat in seats her had specifically set with the back legs higher than the front so he could see down their shirts better, married a former student. Granted, she's in her 30s or 40s now, but when they married, she was much younger.

• Moderators

there was/is a music teacher italian at john marshall high school in los angeles los feliz area that used to get all touchie touchy with the cute/pretty girls!

creepo stuff ...seriously sickness....if it were my sister or relative = instant choke hold/sleeper!!!

What is a "music teacher italian"?

• Moderators

At Uni most of the male professors were dating students, the teachers were generally in their 50s and 60s..

I'm not sure I agree with the 'consenting adults' line, I sort of think if you are a teacher, regardless of age its inappropriate to have a relationship with a student..

Though I may be biased.. I found out my G/F at the time had lost her virginity to one of the 65 y/o teachers.. I nearly vomited.. I'd been seeing her for like 10 years.. (I mean I found out after all those years that she had back in Uni..)

Low life piece of {censored} took advantage of an 18yo VERY impressionable girl..

There's no such thing as an equal relationship. Does that mean that no one should ever have sex with anyone else? Why do we get jobs, educations, anything, except to have sex?

• Members

I prefer impressionable girls, which is why I like chubby girls; when I lay on top of them with a chub, it leaves a nifty dent in their belly for a few seconds.

I call it The Love Canal.

C7

That made me laugh so hard I woke my roommate up! He was kind of grumpy. Untill I showed him your post that is.

Archived