My old choir teacher marries 18 yr old former student.

slapthefunkyfour

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I went to Catholic School. There was a girl in my grade whose Dad was the football coach and discilpinarian. He ended up having an affair with a girl at the school. It was wierd knowing the girl had to face her dad every day. He got fired.

• Members

Young women that marry people twice their age, or 1 year older than their father.
:p

Honestly the woman don't see the issue. They at that age are to young to see what it looks like though an adults eyes.

I know when I started dating BP7770 I didn't see the issue ( though his is only 5.75 years older then me). Though the year I hit the age he was when we started dating I was giving a tour to high school kids at work and thought...eww I would never even think of dating a kid that age...

Guess thats why they say 17 will get you 20...one way or the other! He is into year 10 of his 20 "sentence" :cop:;)

Now older woman dating younger men I would say doesn't happen nearly as often , men are often behind 5 years in maturity. Woman wait long enough with those close in their age to "grow up" let alone a younger man.

• Members

I just talked to my little sister. She volunteered to go into the police department tomorrow morning for an interview/questioning. I found out that this teacher asked my sister on a date 2 days after she graduated 6 years ago.

I'm proud of her for helping out. I honestly hope this guy never did anything wrong. He was a huge influence on me. He taught me so much about music. Dating young girls is not a crime (my wife is 7 years younger than me) but it is a little creepy when the age difference is that big.

• Members

I just talked to my little sister. She volunteered to go into the police department tomorrow morning for an interview/questioning. I found out that this teacher asked my sister on a date 2 days after she graduated 6 years ago.

I'm proud of her for helping out. I honestly hope this guy never did anything wrong. He was a huge influence on me. He taught me so much about music. Dating young girls is not a crime (my wife is 7 years younger than me) but it is a little creepy when the age difference is that big.

Rule #1:

Never invite The Man into your life.

Archived