I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

What happened, did someone set us up the bomb?

Yeah, pretty much. HC went through some forum nightmares. Things went wonky, then they upgraded us to new software which sucked balls. Eventually they moved us back, then just upgraded to a newer version of that ( I think). By then, though, people had moved on.

The bass crowd's split between Ebassist, Musician Central Bass Forum, and the remnants here. Not sure about others, though I recall that the Guitar Effects forum here had a migration to MC as well.

A few of us pop in here now and then to see how it's going and look around, somewhat sadly, at the old place.

• Members

Man, what happened? HCBF is dead! I haven't been here in a while, I know, but I'm dumbfounded at finding the TK thread on the first page of the forum when nobody has even posted on it in a week!!! WTF people? Also, not one single thread on Osama bin Laden? Seriously? What's going on around here? I'm extremely disappointed...

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoman

View Post

Man, what happened? HCBF is dead! I haven't been here in a while, I know, but I'm dumbfounded at finding the TK thread on the first page of the forum when nobody has even posted on it in a week!!! WTF people? Also, not one single thread on Osama bin Laden? Seriously? What's going on around here? I'm extremely disappointed...

HCBF is now run by loser nazi's who don't allow parody or off-topic threads.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by t3ch

View Post

HCBF is now run by loser nazi's who don't allow parody or off-topic threads.

Well, that's one way to tell me that I'm not wanted here since pretty much all I ever posted were off-topic threads... tongue.gif

Feels strange to think, though, that this very well might be my last post ever on HCBF... cry.gif